NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jahlil Okafor 2017-2018 Season Outlook

IsraeliPSYCHO

3 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

That was not smart.

He averaged 17.5/7 and over a block a game as a rookie. I'd take those numbers over John Collins easily. Not too far fetched for me to project him expanding his game 2 years later playing for a team deprived of talent like the Nets. If only Atkinson wasn't cut from the same cloth as Mile Malone of making bold decisions despite being a boneheaded coach 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, samer42 said:

He averaged 17.5/7 and over a block a game as a rookie. I'd take those numbers over John Collins easily. Not too far fetched for me to project him expanding his game 2 years later playing for a team deprived of talent like the Nets. If only Atkinson wasn't cut from the same cloth as Mile Malone of making bold decisions despite being a boneheaded coach 

Collins is averaging 11.5/7 with 1.6 stocks. Idk man Jahlil was a mystery the whole way. They also have Zeller and Allen. Collins was getting minutes with a healthy frontcourt and they're sure to give him more minutes as the year goes on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, samer42 said:

TRUE DAT
Malone and Atkinson... 
SAME F... IDIOTIC PERSON

Edited by Stefan