NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ibaka/Aldridge Deal. WHIR

12 team standard 9-cat roto 

Just got offered Ibaka/Cauley-Stein for Aldridge/Adams

Seems like a very fair deal on paper but not sure which duo makes more sense given my team

Wall

Lillard

Mccollum

G Harris

Aldridge

Ariza

Gortat

Hernangomez 

Adams

Chanlder

Len

T Allen

Hield

Batum

Rondo

59 minutes ago, Ryantheriipa said:

I would snap that up. Love Adams (OKC fan), but i'm real high on WCS this year, plus I would trade LMA straight up for Ibaka anyway. 

Thanks I am going to try and see if he can add Eric Gordon for Hield but likely do it as a 2 for 2 if not. 

Not a blockbuster deal, but I would do it.  Gonna get some nice bonuses in stocks and WCS > Adams this year.  Personally, I'd have waited at least for the first week of the season to trade, so LMA could soak up some value with Kawhi out/hurting, but it's still a very decent deal to make.

You'll have to be comfortable betting on WCS to really up his ppg this year. The only sure thing in this trade is an increase in 3's-- you might get a slight bump in stocks, but I don't think it'll be significant enough to offset the potential points drop. Efficient points will be harder to find than 3's on the wire.