NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Hyde for Demarco? 0.5PPR WHIR

I would hold off. Hyde isn't trending in the right direction whereas the Titans seem to be in love with Murray( when they have Henry waiting to takeover). The coaching staff seem like they want to phase Hyde out and have Brieda be the feature back

18 minutes ago, erick2008e said:

I would hold off. Hyde isn't trending in the right direction whereas the Titans seem to be in love with Murray( when they have Henry waiting to takeover). The coaching staff seem like they want to phase Hyde out and have Brieda be the feature back

I would be getting demarco

Going forward, I like DeMarco over Hyde for several reasons: one being Breida seems to be stealing more and more touches from Hyde and the other being Tennessee's schedule is starting to weaken over the next couple of weeks. That being said, I think Hyde's name alone holds more value than DeMarco's. Rather than a one-for-one, I'd look to see if I could pry something else away from the other owner in addition to Murray.