NBC Sports Edge Forums

Demarcus Robinson 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, hard1 said:

Yeah I'm grasping at straws...so I've made the add...consider myself fortunate cause I'm put of faab money and no one else made the claim....hopefully my luck of making the wrong add and drop all year is about to change

Holding him ROS myself.  I think he can become start worthy without a Tyreek injury but especially with how much Tyreek has been getting dinged returning punts or otherwise, I think he's a good guy to have on the roster.

Is he more valuable than say, golladay?

kansas City doesn’t look like it will relinquish its number one offense ranking this year. And he’s already producing.

just not sure what to make of them. Demarcus could really turn heads in the red zone potentially as well.

thoughts?

9 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Is he more valuable than say, golladay?

kansas City doesn’t look like it will relinquish its number one offense ranking this year. And he’s already producing.

just not sure what to make of them. Demarcus could really turn heads in the red zone potentially as well.

thoughts?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2017/10/18/16488978/chiefs-wr-demarcus-robinson-film-review-maybe

Glad to see this thread get some attention. 

Many of us our stashing guys like Corey Davis, Josh Doctson, and Mike Williams hoping to get that BEAST for the second half of the season. 

So, we should analyze him by COMPARING DR to these guys too. After all, many of us looking to pick up another WR stash probably will have to cut.......a guy we picked up to stash.  There are only so many you could stash, right.

so, let’s rate in order who we like ROS: if you could think of another, add him

Corey

doctson

mike williams

Robinson

1 minute ago, ludawg23 said:

Love the usage and opportunity but tough match-up this weekend.  Anyone actually rolling him out there?

Tough to say, could benefit with denver focusing on Hunt, Hill, and Kelce. They can't stop TE's to save there lives

57 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

Glad to see this thread get some attention. 

Many of us our stashing guys like Corey Davis, Josh Doctson, and Mike Williams hoping to get that BEAST for the second half of the season. 

So, we should analyze him by COMPARING DR to these guys too. After all, many of us looking to pick up another WR stash probably will have to cut.......a guy we picked up to stash.  There are only so many you could stash, right.

so, let’s rate in order who we like ROS: if you could think of another, add him

Corey

doctson

mike williams

Robinson

Id slide dede westbrook in just under corey davis with the chance to overtake him. Robinson above mike williams and corey coleman just below robinson. So mine would be:

Davis

Westbrook

Robinson

Doctson/Coleman.

Mike Williams

For immediate impact:

Demarcus Robinson or Corey Davis or Doctson

Week 10 and beyond:

Westbrook, Coleman, or Mike Williams

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
1 hour ago, ludawg23 said:

Love the usage and opportunity but tough match-up this weekend.  Anyone actually rolling him out there?

I may have to depending on what happens with Michael Thomas.

On 10/26/2017 at 8:00 AM, ludawg23 said:

I don't think its outlandish that he could be the highest fantasy scoring Chief not named Hunt this weekend.  I think DEN will look to shut down Hunt, Kelce, and Hill and Robinson could be the go to target this weekend.  But I will not feel like I made a bad call if Hilton goes 1/19 and Robinson goes off on my bench (I'll be glad he went off) whereas if Robinson gets 1/19 and Hilton goes off on my bench I will be a bit salty.  So on my bench he stays.

On 26/10/2017 at 9:38 PM, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Davis

Westbrook

Robinson

Doctson/Coleman.

Mike Williams

I want to slide in Deonte Thomson too, and possibly Devante Parker. Maybe not the super talent of Davis but both of these need to be considered.

I think you need 2 lists though, and you made a start with that: 

- average expected production

- potential play-off floor

Do you need a guy now to get you to the play-offs? Then you want to look at immediate impact week 8-12; I like Robinson here and he should be able to get numbers like Kelce, which is fine.

Are you set for the play-offs but you need a guy to break out and go bonkers? Then you can afford to wait a bit and then Robinson may not be the best choice, as the Chiefs have so many mouths to feed, even in a powerful offense.

On October 26, 2017 at 9:00 AM, ludawg23 said:

He's still a FA in my 12 man league. Planning on him having a poor week this week and then picking him up after waivers run next week 

4 hours ago, Most Guruist said:

I don't think its outlandish that he could be the highest fantasy scoring Chief not named Hunt this weekend.  I think DEN will look to shut down Hunt, Kelce, and Hill and Robinson could be the go to target this weekend.  But I will not feel like I made a bad call if Hilton goes 1/19 and Robinson goes off on my bench (I'll be glad he went off) whereas if Robinson gets 1/19 and Hilton goes off on my bench I will be a bit salty.  So on my bench he stays.

I just stashed him on my bench in dynasty. I really like his talent, but going to be hard for him to have consistent production unless Hill or Kelce get nicked up a bit which is not out of the question. 

I'm thinking of grabbing and starting this kid over Sanu today.  Weather report for game time and throughout the game is just brutal for the NYJ/ATL game with a Nor'easter hitting the area. With all the byes this week the WW is stretched pretty thin.

1 hour ago, pjbyrne707 said:

Time to grab him is now. He was on the field for 61 out of 62 snaps last week, with 8 targets in a high-octane offense. If he pops off against Denver, gonna have to burn a high waiver or a good amount of FAAB to get him. 

I posted in the JuJuSS thread about how I chose this guy over JuJu, and I am still backing up my claim that I made the right call despite JuJu going bananas yesterday. I think I'll stay out of JuJu's thread for a while. People are way too emotional in that thread.

I think this guy has breakout potential. If he gets 8-9 targets a week, plus red zone targets (as he was starting to get anyways), watch out. Denver's as tough as any matchup, but I'm most likely starting him against the Cowboys.

This is the best, most-efficient offense in the league. Not turnover prone either.

Edited by PlayTheWaivers
1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I posted in the JuJuSS thread about how I chose this guy over JuJu, and I am still backing up my claim that I made the right call despite JuJu going bananas yesterday. I think I'll stay out of JuJu's thread for a while. People are way too emotional in that thread.

I think this guy has breakout potential. If he gets 8-9 targets a week, plus red zone targets (as he was starting to get anyways), watch out. Denver's as tough as any matchup, but I'm most likely starting him against the Cowboys.

This is the best, most-efficient offense in the league. Not turnover prone either.

I agree.  He fits the mold of a prolific wr.    I'm playing him tonight out of necessity but thankfully he only needs to get me 1pt for victory.  Hopefully Denver lets him catch a ball.