NBC Sports Edge Forums

Markieff Morris 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just think this is a tad of an over reaction. People expect him to be back to normal after 17 games, he's missed A LOT of time with his issues the past few months.   He looked good today,

Don't you just love revenge games?      What's that? He has 8 blocks, 3 steals, and 7 3's in his last 4 games?   Gotta love them 1 / 1 / 1 stats   He's in doub

To add another take, the team has had two games now of great ball movement, hence the assists coming from all over the place.   Better quality shots, guys are touching the ball more frequent

Posted Images

On 2017-10-19 at 11:24 PM, BetterCallHinkie said:

is he worth stashing now without IR or too soon?

We don’t have an IR and I’m stashing this sunday. Depends on your situation though, for example I’m going up against a guy that has an injured player next week anyway so I can stomach having markieff on My team. Gladly take that 7th round value ROS

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

We don’t have an IR and I’m stashing this sunday. Depends on your situation though, for example I’m going up against a guy that has an injured player next week anyway so I can stomach having markieff on My team. Gladly take that 7th round value ROS

you think he will be back the week after? I'm in a similar situation where my opp next week has batum and cp3. I'm already stashing lavine w/o IR as well. 

8 minutes ago, BetterCallHinkie said:

you think he will be back the week after? I'm in a similar situation where my opp next week has batum and cp3. I'm already stashing lavine w/o IR as well. 

Nah probably noy that soon, but i’m going against batum and lavine next week and kawhi the week after (week 3). And after that Would have Chief Kieff being back week 4 which fits the latest reports so I’m seriously considering dropping chriss on sunday for a guy that could actually post 7th round value lol... 

10 minutes ago, 12345game10 said:

Is he worth stashing

Ranked 66th when punting assists and

Ranked 74th overall last year. His value will skyrocket if he gets Center eligibility.

Potential for 1.1.1 is always nice with ft perc of 83%.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

Ranked 74th overall last year. His value will skyrocket if he gets Center eligibility.

Kelly oubre earned his minutes for this year. Developed tremendously in his 3rd year. However, Oubre, Porter, and Markieff are all multi-dimensional players. They can certainly move around positions. Porter is locked in for over 32 min a game. Morris can cover SF PF and Center at times, mostly PF and C this year due to Oubre's development at playing SF and PF.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Shredded said:

Markieff is an offensive beast. Can create his own shot. Gets boards and 2 stocks a game along with good percentages. 

?

Career high for scoring is 15 ppg and last season was his highs in boards and stocks @ 6.5 boards and 1.7 stocks.  Decent low end glue guy but nothing beastly.

Edited by El_Chingon
11 hours ago, bhkim814 said:

Did he play center last year? Is he projected to play some this year?

Per Scott Brooks, practice tomorrow and could be activated for Wednesday.  He serves that game as suspension and ready for Cavs and Raps over the weekend.  Just grabbed him while everyone else in the league was sleeping and looking for Forward help.

https://www.bulletsforever.com/2017/10/30/16570432/markieff-morris-washington-wizards-injury-update-nba