NBC Sports Edge Forums

hey fellas

10 team H2H league - squad is below. Just wanted to see what people though would be a good pickup for my squad. I'm currently using a STREAM spot (currently owned by Marcus Smart) but willing to make other moves that benefit my group (including who to drop). Options are:

Rondo (IR) - currently hurt, but I can stash him on my IR spot

WCS - boards and blocks, but is he getting mins

Teodosic - fun to watch 

Rodney Hood

Jonathan Simmons

Donovan Mitchell

Josh Richardson

image.png.ee030989182e001cf06a0c5c32d9056a.png

imo, yeah get rondo > there is really no harm in stashing. I much rather have rodney hood/josh richardson instead of any rooks, they will have plenty of time to shine this season.  WCS I am pretty high on him as well. Should get him if you think you are low on bigs, which i think you are.

In addition, I think your AST will be pretty good without Teod because of out of position ASTs from Jokic/Myles(apparently he will be playmaking a lot with his good passing).

2 minutes ago, fairfantasy said:

imo, yeah get rondo > there is really no harm in stashing. I much rather have rodney hood/josh richardson instead of any rooks, they will have plenty of time to shine this season.  WCS I am pretty high on him as well. Should get him if you think you are low on bigs, which i think you are.

In addition, I think your AST will be pretty good without Teod because of out of position ASTs from Jokic/Myles(apparently he will be playmaking a lot with his good passing).

Thanks - I appreciate the feedback

Josh Richardson should not be on any wires.  He will give you more value than Smart, Prince or Jackson.

Edited by Mobdad
5 minutes ago, Mobdad said:

Josh Richardson should not be on any wires.  He will give you more value than Smart, Prince or Jackson.

I'm thinking the same thing - I'm leaning towards Richardson as well. I'm not sure on Josh Jackson yet, but he had a good pre-season, but I see him stuck behing TJ Warren

Smart is just a stream spot right now for Tue/Wed games