My team

QB: Watson, Mariota

RB: Hyde, Martin, Kamara, Peterson, T.Coleman

WR: Evans, Jordy, Fuller, Watkins

TE: Reed, ASJ

Def: jags

Kick: Lutz

Easy accept?

I'd do it. But then I'd try to move one of Julio/Jordy/Evans along with a RB to see if you can get a RB1. I still don't trust Hyde's production right now and I think you'd have the WR depth to make the upgrade.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/677289-who-to-drop/

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/677290-jameis-winston-only-using-for-this-week-stream-a-different-qb-or-hold/?tab=comments#comment-7459297

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/677295-pick-a-kicker-poll/?tab=comments#comment-7459361

I must assume we have at least one flex.

Julio would be a great addition but I don’t think I would make the trade looking at your team. I love extra RBs in case one or more goes down and if you trade those two then that leaves .you with a big hole. 

Love those 3 WRs you have at the moment. Julio seems to be stuck in cement .....and I am not happy I drafted him because I feel this cement has hardened. 

3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I must assume we have at least one flex.

Julio would be a great addition but I don’t think I would make the trade looking at your team. I love extra RBs in case one or more goes down and if you trade those two then that leaves .you with a big hole. 

Love those 3 WRs you have at the moment. Julio seems to be stuck in cement .....and I am not happy I drafted him because I feel this cement has hardened. 

3 Wr 2 Rb

plan was to use Julio for fullers bye and then trade Julio or Nelson hoping they have good games 

If is great value if you really want Julio. I'm regretting going with Julio in my 10-team re-draft this season. They just don't involve him enough in the RZ and at the GL. Maybe that changes after recent coach speak, but it has been an ongoing issue for several years. Starting to think the issue is Matt Ryan.

1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

3 Wr 2 Rb

plan was to use Julio for fullers bye and then trade Julio or Nelson hoping they have good games 

oh a yahoo league ... 3WR & only 2RB changes things just a tad .... can't use a RB in the flex.

Five RB's for two spots ....I don't see anything beneficial when you have three good RB's on the bench

I would try to find another trade partner and get yourself another WR for one of your RB's

if you like and want Julio .... I believe you should go get him