NBC Sports Edge Forums

WHIR: Was offered Julio for Watson, B. Cooks, and Fuller (Full PPR)

My immediate reaction is to decline, but I think Julio can only improve to high end WR1 numbers from what he's currently producing in full point PPR leagues. I have Matt Ryan as Watson's backup, and my other WRs are Fitz, Diggs, and Willie Snead.

9 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Nah im keeping watson and company. Whats your record? If u are struggling I might do it and go all in on falcons turning around passing game and going on a roll, but if you are doing good i would stick with what you got.

I'm 4-2, and if Zeke gets suspended I'm pretty much screwed at RB2 so I need to find high potential to plug in other areas of my lineup. Although I quite realize that's a very high price to pay for Julio at the moment.

1 minute ago, CamNewton said:

I'm 4-2, and if Zeke gets suspended I'm pretty much screwed at RB2 so I need to find high potential to plug in other areas of my lineup. Although I quite realize that's a very high price to pay for Julio at the moment.

Man i'd stAy put And keep stacking Watson and Fuller until the results tell you not too. Watson seems like the perfect fantasy QB

2 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Man i'd stAy put And keep stacking Watson and Fuller until the results tell you not too. Watson seems like the perfect fantasy QB

Yeah that's probably the option. You're right. I honestly don't think I'm going to get fair value for what Watson is worth, which is a top 5 QB ROS.

I sold high on Fuller.  I think HOU offense, Watson and Fuller can't sustain much longer but that's too much to give up for an underperforming Julio.  Question is more how much will HOU level off and what is it going to take for ATL, Ryan and Julio to turn it around.

Just now, CamNewton said:

Yeah that's probably the option. You're right. I honestly don't think I'm going to get fair value for what Watson is worth, which is a top 5 QB ROS.

Yea i just bought both Julio and Ryan but im opposite of, at 2-4. So im gonna gamble and hope they go on a rampage again. If they dont then my season was likely over anyway. But in your situ, I think you are making the right call

27 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

My immediate reaction is to decline, but I think Julio can only improve to high end WR1 numbers from what he's currently producing in full point PPR leagues. I have Matt Ryan as Watson's backup, and my other WRs are Fitz, Diggs, and Willie Snead.

I wouldn’t do it - you’d be giving up too much WR depth and Watson is proving to be a star in the making. He’s just trying to buy low with Watson and Fuller since Houston’s on a bye.

HTH - please answer mine!