NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Gurley/Fuller for Mccoy/Amari...WHIR!

Standard League, 14 teams.

My Team:

QB: Russell Wilson

WR: AJ Green, Demaryius Thomas, Will Fuller, Funchess, Snead

RB: Gurley, Gordon, Rawls

TE: Jimmy Graham

Give: Gurley/Fuller

Get: Mccoy/Amari

I think its a solid trade for me. Gurley has a tough schedule coming up and I think Amari has much more upside ROS than Fuller. What do you think? 

Thanks!

I don't really like it. Gurley and Fuller I think both have more value than McCoy and Cooper based off their performances thus far which makes me think you should've gotten more. ROS its seems to me a fairly lateral move but I do like McCoys schedule a ton and I think Cooper will eventually turn it around (although he is very streaky even when he is good and probably will still have a similar floor and ceiling to Fuller who I think obviously won't score every game but his scoring is not a complete fluke and I think he'll be a borderline WR2 on a per game basis when the season is over). 

Yea I dont like it either man. Sorry to say. I actually traded away McCoy earlier for Gurley. Fuller has been an awesome waiver wire addition in my flex spot, where as Cooper has been literally unusable. But hey, maybe it will work out for you in the end.

I love Gurley. I wouldn't do it for a couple of reasons, namely McCoy and Amari. I think this trade weakens you at both RB and WR. Amari has been horrible this year and who knows if he turns it around. I wouldn't be looking to pick him up, as he causes too many headaches. Fuller is an easy start over Amari, so you are giving away two players you would start over the one's you are getting. Not a good trade, sorry.

Gurley has been really good so far imo , and Rams have been improved a lot offensively.  They use Gurley properly. + Watson is on fire and that makes his weapons (Hopkins , Fuller on fire too :) ) . Keep your team as it it. Don't do the trade. (McCoy hasnt been that good so far and Amari has been out-played and out-snapped by Crabtree.)

can you help mine please? 

Shady is about to go on a tear ... Buffalo's back end schedule is one of the sweetest in the league, and i only see Bell outscoring him in the remaining games.  conversely, Gurley's task becomes a bit tougher - and i don't like how he has been absent from the pass game lately ... those receptions were putting him in super elite territory.

i would rather have Shady going forward, and, yeah, looks like Fuller > Coop, especially with Watson's ascension.

it's not as slam dunk as others are playing it out to be.

I think Shady is going to do better with his schedule, but his team is bad so I still have my doubts.  Gurley is a top 5 RB which is too valuable to give up for two underperforming assets like McCoy and Cooper.    I love buying low Cooper on the low but not at the expense of a Gurley for Mccoy swap.

I honestly prefer the Shady side.  Everyone knew Gurley was going to have big 4 weeks then come back to earth due to his schedule.  His performance last week vs the Jags was impressive, but I still don't expect him to put up anywhere close to the numbers he put up weeks 1-4.  I also agree that I think Shady is going to go on a tear.  I think Cooper has WR1 upside if he figures out the issue with drops, he caught 5 of 6 balls last week moving in the right direction.  Fuller is a boom or bust td dependent wr.  He's playing in arguably the best offense in football right now though so maybe he can keep it up.  I'd still make the move.