NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Ersan Ilyasova 2017-18 Season Outlook

Kicker

5 hours ago, Roundaworld said:

According to Rotoworld, we should check back for his status tonight. Anything happened? Planning to stream him.

Only thing I can think of is because it's a b2b? Nothing happened ( haven't seen anything anywhere) and it's pretty dumb for them to to put that in the blurb with zero context. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

He's shown in Philadelphia that if you give him 25-30 min consistently he'll produce very solid numbers. 

5a2e2e26a2499_ScreenShot2017-12-11at2_04_25AM.png.e1933a61f1c0c34d1707813a9252dcfa.png

If he can get that amount of PT I don't see why he can't replicate those numbers.

The NBA is full players who can produce on a nightly basis if given a chance, still they sit on the bench all the time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JballFan said:

I think so man.  I’ve had him on my team for a couple weeks now and he’s been very solid with PTs and 3s with a nice touch of stl 

I like doing 2 for 1 deals, because it gives me flexibility in case a hot free agent comes along. I just did 1 for Kawhi. Ersan is the best player on my wire, so I think I'll grab him. His minutes seem safe for now. I'm not sure about when Muscala and Dedmon are gonna come back, so his value should be steady in the mean time. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Rhlar2 said:

Is he going to waste his minutes to dedmon or muscala? Or even Collins? I'm very happy with him right now, but i'm afraid to not get some oportunities from the waivers...

he plays PF, i think he won’t get as many boards when dedmon comes back, dedmon will just bump plumlee out of the rotation.

not sure about muscala though

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...