NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An MRI on Tyreke Evans' ribcage revealed slight cartilage damage, but he's considered day-to-day. He's already been ruled out of Monday's contest vs. Boston, but he dodged a bullet here. "We're

This is ridiculous!! Why exactly do players get paid to sit for rest?  The NBA should be ashamed of themselves.  How you can let teams that are clearly benching their players to increase their odds on

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ssolitare said:

Yup. Would you rather have Evans or Otto Porter?

Evans. I had both. Packaged Evans for Kawhi, but I think Evans is the better fantasy player. But he could get traded any day because Memphis is outta contention. So I sold while I could. Conley is coming back soon, too.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, KuramaHiei said:

How does one expect to sell high when it's written in the player notes once every 2-3 posts about his knees going to implode? 

It also doesn't help when they always say "sell high now" every other blurb! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
On 01/11/2017 at 10:09 PM, Tom Chambers said:

If this guys knees don't blow up,  he could be a huge game changer for every fantasy league.

I thought that too but I haven't seen him this healthy ever since his rookie season. I think he'll be good.

Rotoworld blurb guy: Sell! Sell! Sell!

Meanwhile over the past week including tonight: 

IGZzCD0.png

#33 on the season and #19 over the past month. He's not getting worse, he's getting better.

Sorry blurb guy, I think I'll hold on to him for a while.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kaboom said:

Rotoworld blurb guy: Sell! Sell! Sell!

Meanwhile over the past week including tonight: 

IGZzCD0.png

#33 on the season and #19 over the past month. He's not getting worse, he's getting better.

Sorry blurb guy, I think I'll hold on to him for a while.

I held on to him for as long as I could, but Kawhi is a top 5-10 talent as we all know, and I couldn't pass him up. Still, I hope Tyreke stays healthy, and remains in the city he called home for college. I just don't see that happening though, with Memphis and their dysfunctional ownership. He deserves to get paid, he's rookie of the year Tyreke. 

I decided to risk Evans for a 5’9 Pg from Cle today on a gut feeling. Tyreke decided to show up questionable with an injury and had me feeling a little better about the trade earlier.. until I saw he played and went off tonight. He’s definitely a tough dude and having a great season!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Hi fellas 

Thinking about trading for this guy. How's he looking so far. The stat lines are awesome. How do u think he'll do if/when Conley returns? 

He's looking outstanding. He'll still put up value when Conley returns. He'll be the 6th man. I would try to get him if I were you. 

36 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

He's looking outstanding. He'll still put up value when Conley returns. He'll be the 6th man. I would try to get him if I were you. 

Thanks.... I'm wondering if I should keep Conley and then acquire him, or ship him away for tyreke 

• Like 1