NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

39 minutes ago, lethotjames said:

i do think there's a solid chance he's moved. probably around 50/50. on borrowed time for this amount of value he has right now anyway with conley due back.

anyways, he should still be top 70 as a sixth man somewhere he'd be needed.

he's been amazing this season though. consistent as f--- too

Not really though. He was the #36 player in 9-cat coming off the bench when Conley was playing. He got worse after Conley was injured.  :ph34r:

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An MRI on Tyreke Evans' ribcage revealed slight cartilage damage, but he's considered day-to-day. He's already been ruled out of Monday's contest vs. Boston, but he dodged a bullet here. "We're

This is ridiculous!! Why exactly do players get paid to sit for rest?  The NBA should be ashamed of themselves.  How you can let teams that are clearly benching their players to increase their odds on

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

giphy.gif

Well crap!

I am going down with the ship I guess.

Hopefully wherever he goes he can get 30 mins or close to it. Starting or off the bench won’t matter because he can produce regardless as long as he gets minutes. Not what he has been doing the past few months, but still productive. 

Remember, in the beginning of this season he was coming off the bench and producing so fingers crossed.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

giphy.gif

Well crap!

I am going down with the ship I guess.

Hopefully wherever he goes he can get 30 mins or close to it. Starting or off the bench won’t matter because he can produce regardless as long as he gets minutes. Not what he has been doing the past few months, but still productive

Remember, in the beginning of this season he was coming off the bench and producing so fingers crossed.

He had 3rd round value coming off the bench. He's been worse as a starter.

• Like 1

Is this a chance to buy low? With the news and everything. I had him 3 weeks ago and sent him in a package with derozan/tatum for jokic. I wonder if i can get him back for cheap now.....Are owners looking to sell or do a wait-and-see approach?