NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An MRI on Tyreke Evans' ribcage revealed slight cartilage damage, but he's considered day-to-day. He's already been ruled out of Monday's contest vs. Boston, but he dodged a bullet here. "We're

This is ridiculous!! Why exactly do players get paid to sit for rest?  The NBA should be ashamed of themselves.  How you can let teams that are clearly benching their players to increase their odds on

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

Who's the pick up? Selden?

WTH is with every good pickup that is coming out there have sub par or even crappy FT shooting?  IT'S THE EASIEST PART OF THE GAME!  Selden for example...

I think Tyreke is going to Detroit.....just my thoughts on that.

Edited by Elcamino
50 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

Mike Gallagher: "Woj says these teams are in on Tyreke: Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Boston, Denver and New Orleans."

Strange, only NO seems to need his service. But they have only one 1st round pick which is supposed to be traded with the Bulls for Mirotic. BOS may be the next option.

20 minutes ago, littlesamtung said:

Strange, only NO seems to need his service. But they have only one 1st round pick which is supposed to be traded with the Bulls for Mirotic. BOS may be the next option.

Interesting NO wants him back. NO is the best place for him usage wise of the rumored teams, but the absolute worst for him health-wise. They completely mishandled his health last time.

2 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Lots of teams. When a guy on the block is on the verge of being traded, teams sit them to prevent any possible injury

Usually it's on the verge of being traded. Where they miss 1-2 games right before being shipped. 

I have rarely heard of "let's sit him until we have some more solid offers!". Weak stuff from Memphis. Wasn't this what the commissioner was trying avoid? Avoid players from not playing due to any other than being actually hurt?

15 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Interesting NO wants him back. NO is the best place for him usage wise of the rumored teams, but the absolute worst for him health-wise. They completely mishandled his health last time.

Yeah, but NO badly need a wing player and they are chasing for a playoffs spot.

7 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

How? Bledsoe's been ranked same as Tyreke thus far. Tyreke's arrow can only go down from here on out because he's been the lone offense on Memphis prior

With Parker coming back, I feel like there's too many mouths to feed in a offense that's below average anyway 

I guess I'm just hopeful that he'll get traded to a favorable team

33 minutes ago, kobeselbow said:

What are the chances Memphis screws this up and Tyreke finishes out the season with the Grizzlies?

Never say never, but I cannot see them not trading him at this point now that they shut him down until the deadline. 

I know shutting someone down doesn't guarantee a trade (just ask Jah last year), but they know they are not going to be able to afford to re-sign him after this season.  They are coveting a first round pick, but I think toward the last minutes of the deadline if a deal is not in place they will take a second rounder for him.

I have him so I would love for him to stay in Memphis, but I don't think he is.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, squidthunder said:

So what are the top one or two spots for him to land? New Orleans seems like a great spot with the need of a good wing player. 

I think his value will get destroyed in boston

All of the sudden, New Orleans just got crowded.  With Greg and Mir over there....I think Ty would just be 6th man

4 minutes ago, Elcamino said:

All of the sudden, New Orleans just got crowded.  With Greg and Mir over there....I think Ty would just be 6th man

Probably - but he still produced at a high level in Memphis in that role before starting too....

So, if NO is out, who's next on the list? denver?

3 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Probably - but he still produced at a high level in Memphis in that role before starting too....

So, if NO is out, who's next on the list? denver?

I hope he goes home to Philly. They need a secondary ball handler that can score and operate out on the perimeter. That team would be sick with him.