NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An MRI on Tyreke Evans' ribcage revealed slight cartilage damage, but he's considered day-to-day. He's already been ruled out of Monday's contest vs. Boston, but he dodged a bullet here. "We're

This is ridiculous!! Why exactly do players get paid to sit for rest?  The NBA should be ashamed of themselves.  How you can let teams that are clearly benching their players to increase their odds on

Posted Images

Just now, Auction>Snake said:

Physical prime, without injury sky's the limit. In a hypothetical  redraft right now, would you take reke over gasol and conley based on the season thus far?

You would lose your league 100% if you took Evans in the third round.

And it isn't even close lol.

On 11/12/2017 at 12:11 PM, Sab said:

Again makes sense, lets see what happens. I just hope evans keeps beasting  it this season so that he's a viable fantasy option moving forward again - would love to draft the dude next year ! 

Soooooo....about that Ingles and Evans trade ;) 

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1615/tyreke-evans

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Shredded said:

He always had the talent man. The Kings are an awful franchise. Tyreke can fill it up and I love watching players in their age 25-28 seasons as they are at their peak mentally and physically 

The Pelicans medical staff let him down too. Not saying the Grizzlies have the best staff or anything like that, but Tyreke could barely walk while he was in NO.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, NBA_OG said:
Evans has now scored 20+ points off the bench in six straight games and shot at least 45 percent from the field in that span, becoming the first player to do that since Hall of Famer Sarunas Marciulionis in 1992. 

Damn I remember that dude.

I'm old

Edited by BBOY
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Sab said:

ahahah fair enough i admit now it wouldnt be a great trade - even if scared about evans going down. But i stand by my tobias harris trade! Dude's too consistent for me to pass up on even with evans doing so well haha

I meant the Ingles trade, but yeah, Harris had another solid game the other night. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Shredded said:

He always had the talent man. The Kings are an awful franchise. Tyreke can fill it up and I love watching players in their age 25-28 seasons as they are at their peak mentally and physically 

Still can't believe we found this:

Adgm4Ec.png

on the waiver wire. I mean . . . wha? :blink:

My goodness.