Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade RB depth for who?? whir


Recommended Posts

ESPN team in sig. For those on cell, 10 team, redraft league, 1pt ppr, play: qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, 2 flex(r,w,t), def, k

My team: QB: Wentz, Watson, Luck(dropping him)  RB: Fournette, Hunt, Ajayi, Martin, Kamara       WR: AJG, Hogan, T Hill, Garcon    TE: Engram   

 

Team A: QB: Winston & Carr     RB: Montgomery, Gillislee, Crowell, Abdullah, Mack, C Thompson     WR: Julio, Dez, Amendola, D Parker, Diggs    TE: Gronk  

Team B: QB: Dalton & Ben  RB:  Gordon, Zeke, Duke, Mixon   WR:  D Adams, Agholo, Pryor, Cooper, Maclin

Team C: QB: Brees & Eli  RB: Murray, Ingram, White, Blount, Powell, Buck   WR: Crabs, Hopkins, Fuller, Thielen, Moncrief   TE: Ertz

 

Which offer would be better to send out:

A: RB &  either T Hill, Hogan, or Garcon for Julio or RB & Engram for Gronk?

B: Ajayi & Martin for Gordon? Gives me 4 RB, instead of 5, but still have depth & can use all 4 in RB & Flex spots if I want to. 

C: Martin or Kamara & Hogan or Garcon for Hopkins? 

 

Thanks for taking the time to read my book & appreciate the assistance!!:D

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure any of those trades even help you by that much, because your team is so stocked...Only ways I see to improve are really upgrade to Brady at QB somehow, upgrade to Gronk at TE, upgrade to Bell as third RB, or Upgrade to AB at WR. Julio is tempting but AB probably won't cost too much more and he's safer IMO. You certainly have the pieces to deal for a couple of the upgrades I listed, if those owners are interested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fatbob166 said:

I'm not sure any of those trades even help you by that much, because your team is so stocked...Only ways I see to improve are really upgrade to Brady at QB somehow, upgrade to Gronk at TE, upgrade to Bell as third RB, or Upgrade to AB at WR. Julio is tempting but AB probably won't cost too much more and he's safer IMO. You certainly have the pieces to deal for a couple of the upgrades I listed, if those owners are interested.

I agree here 100% but can I ask how your team is so stacked. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I agree here 100% but can I ask how your team is so stacked. 

10 team, Wentz at QB, Hill and Garcon we're probably relatively cheap to draft, and he hit on a few lotto tickets in Engram, Kamara, and D. Watson ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fatbob166 said:

10 team, Wentz at QB, Hill and Garcon we're probably relatively cheap to draft, and he hit on a few lotto tickets in Engram, Kamara, and D. Watson ?

I'm talking about Fournette, Martin, Hunt, Ajayi and AJG......I'm in a 10 team as well and not one team has that much talent on one roster. Those 5 alone can score 90 points any given week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I'm talking about Fournette, Martin, Hunt, Ajayi and AJG......I'm in a 10 team as well and not one team has that much talent on one roster. Those 5 alone can score 90 points any given week. 

 

AJ green round 1

 

Ajayi round 2

 

Fournette round 3

 

martin and hunt were late picks

 

but yea deal your depth for literally ANY upgrade 10 teamers are all about star power forget depth!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

 

AJ green round 1

 

Ajayi round 2

 

Fournette round 3

 

martin and hunt were late picks

 

but yea deal your depth for literally ANY upgrade 10 teamers are all about star power forget depth!

Each one of those guys were a 1st round pick in my league. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I'm talking about Fournette, Martin, Hunt, Ajayi and AJG......I'm in a 10 team as well and not one team has that much talent on one roster. Those 5 alone can score 90 points any given week. 

Drafted 8th:  AJG(1), Ajayi(2), Fournette(3), Hunt(4), T Hill (5th), Martin (8)   Martin fell to me, as guys were afraid of suspension.

FA Pick ups: Wentz, Watson (after week 4), Engram, Kamara (after week 3)

Drafted Luck & streamed Bradford week 1, then dropped Bradford for Wentz. Got lucky with him & Watson cleared waivers, so I grabbed him. 

Currently 3-3(4th, 6 make playoffs) cause guys like Hogan, T Hill, & Ajayi had some off weeks & guys I was up against had players go off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DarinB300 said:

Drafted 8th:  AJG(1), Ajayi(2), Fournette(3), Hunt(4), T Hill (5th), Martin (8)   Martin fell to me, as guys were afraid of suspension.

FA Pick ups: Wentz, Watson (after week 4), Engram, Kamara (after week 3)

Drafted Luck & streamed Bradford week 1, then dropped Bradford for Wentz. Got lucky with him & Watson cleared waivers, so I grabbed him. 

Currently 3-3(4th, 6 make playoffs) cause guys like Hogan, T Hill, & Ajayi had some off weeks & guys I was up against had players go off.

wow and you are 3-3, that is crazy! My best RB is Hyde and I am 4-2 lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

 

AJ green round 1

 

Ajayi round 2

 

Fournette round 3

 

martin and hunt were late picks

 

but yea deal your depth for literally ANY upgrade 10 teamers are all about star power forget depth!

Pretty close to how my draft went, but took a chance with Hunt early & paid off so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iretirefromfantasy said:

Each one of those guys were a 1st round pick in my league. 

 

in a 10 teamer thats crazy 

 

must have had some LSU fans for fournette i can easily see getting AJ + ajayi at the end of round 1 early round 2 then having fournette fall to the mid 20's

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iretirefromfantasy said:

wow and you are 3-3, that is crazy! My best RB is Hyde and I am 4-2 lol

It is crazy!! lol!! Team who had Cousins, Hyde, & picked up AP, beat me by 10 pts last week, cause those guys went off, while T Hill & Hogan went blah!.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best team I've seen in a 10 team league feels like ur league mate should just all bow down n hand u the trophy n call it a day. Back to the topic, I don't like any of the trade u listed n the only guys I would want to trade away are Hill and Garcon. Hill to me is still a boom or bust type and Garcon with the QB change don't know if CJ will still target him or Kittle will take away some more target.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...