NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade RB depth for who?? whir

ESPN team in sig. For those on cell, 10 team, redraft league, 1pt ppr, play: qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, 2 flex(r,w,t), def, k

My team: QB: Wentz, Watson, Luck(dropping him)  RB: Fournette, Hunt, Ajayi, Martin, Kamara       WR: AJG, Hogan, T Hill, Garcon    TE: Engram   

Team A: QB: Winston & Carr     RB: Montgomery, Gillislee, Crowell, Abdullah, Mack, C Thompson     WR: Julio, Dez, Amendola, D Parker, Diggs    TE: Gronk  

Team B: QB: Dalton & Ben  RB:  Gordon, Zeke, Duke, Mixon   WR:  D Adams, Agholo, Pryor, Cooper, Maclin

Team C: QB: Brees & Eli  RB: Murray, Ingram, White, Blount, Powell, Buck   WR: Crabs, Hopkins, Fuller, Thielen, Moncrief   TE: Ertz

Which offer would be better to send out:

A: RB &  either T Hill, Hogan, or Garcon for Julio or RB & Engram for Gronk?

B: Ajayi & Martin for Gordon? Gives me 4 RB, instead of 5, but still have depth & can use all 4 in RB & Flex spots if I want to. 

C: Martin or Kamara & Hogan or Garcon for Hopkins? 

Thanks for taking the time to read my book & appreciate the assistance!!:D

I'm not sure any of those trades even help you by that much, because your team is so stocked...Only ways I see to improve are really upgrade to Brady at QB somehow, upgrade to Gronk at TE, upgrade to Bell as third RB, or Upgrade to AB at WR. Julio is tempting but AB probably won't cost too much more and he's safer IMO. You certainly have the pieces to deal for a couple of the upgrades I listed, if those owners are interested.

5 minutes ago, fatbob166 said:

I'm not sure any of those trades even help you by that much, because your team is so stocked...Only ways I see to improve are really upgrade to Brady at QB somehow, upgrade to Gronk at TE, upgrade to Bell as third RB, or Upgrade to AB at WR. Julio is tempting but AB probably won't cost too much more and he's safer IMO. You certainly have the pieces to deal for a couple of the upgrades I listed, if those owners are interested.

I agree here 100% but can I ask how your team is so stacked. 

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I agree here 100% but can I ask how your team is so stacked. 

10 team, Wentz at QB, Hill and Garcon we're probably relatively cheap to draft, and he hit on a few lotto tickets in Engram, Kamara, and D. Watson ?

2 minutes ago, fatbob166 said:

10 team, Wentz at QB, Hill and Garcon we're probably relatively cheap to draft, and he hit on a few lotto tickets in Engram, Kamara, and D. Watson ?

I'm talking about Fournette, Martin, Hunt, Ajayi and AJG......I'm in a 10 team as well and not one team has that much talent on one roster. Those 5 alone can score 90 points any given week. 

4 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I'm talking about Fournette, Martin, Hunt, Ajayi and AJG......I'm in a 10 team as well and not one team has that much talent on one roster. Those 5 alone can score 90 points any given week. 

AJ green round 1

Ajayi round 2

Fournette round 3

martin and hunt were late picks

but yea deal your depth for literally ANY upgrade 10 teamers are all about star power forget depth!

1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

AJ green round 1

Ajayi round 2

Fournette round 3

but yea deal your depth for literally ANY upgrade 10 teamers are all about star power forget depth!

Each one of those guys were a 1st round pick in my league. 

2 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Drafted 8th:  AJG(1), Ajayi(2), Fournette(3), Hunt(4), T Hill (5th), Martin (8)   Martin fell to me, as guys were afraid of suspension.

FA Pick ups: Wentz, Watson (after week 4), Engram, Kamara (after week 3)

Drafted Luck & streamed Bradford week 1, then dropped Bradford for Wentz. Got lucky with him & Watson cleared waivers, so I grabbed him. 

Currently 3-3(4th, 6 make playoffs) cause guys like Hogan, T Hill, & Ajayi had some off weeks & guys I was up against had players go off.

Just now, DarinB300 said:

Drafted 8th:  AJG(1), Ajayi(2), Fournette(3), Hunt(4), T Hill (5th), Martin (8)   Martin fell to me, as guys were afraid of suspension.

FA Pick ups: Wentz, Watson (after week 4), Engram, Kamara (after week 3)

Drafted Luck & streamed Bradford week 1, then dropped Bradford for Wentz. Got lucky with him & Watson cleared waivers, so I grabbed him. 

Currently 3-3(4th, 6 make playoffs) cause guys like Hogan, T Hill, & Ajayi had some off weeks & guys I was up against had players go off.

wow and you are 3-3, that is crazy! My best RB is Hyde and I am 4-2 lol

3 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

AJ green round 1

Ajayi round 2

Fournette round 3

Pretty close to how my draft went, but took a chance with Hunt early & paid off so far. 

Just now, iretirefromfantasy said:

Each one of those guys were a 1st round pick in my league. 

in a 10 teamer thats crazy 

must have had some LSU fans for fournette i can easily see getting AJ + ajayi at the end of round 1 early round 2 then having fournette fall to the mid 20's

Just now, iretirefromfantasy said:

wow and you are 3-3, that is crazy! My best RB is Hyde and I am 4-2 lol

It is crazy!! lol!! Team who had Cousins, Hyde, & picked up AP, beat me by 10 pts last week, cause those guys went off, while T Hill & Hogan went blah!.

Best team I've seen in a 10 team league feels like ur league mate should just all bow down n hand u the trophy n call it a day. Back to the topic, I don't like any of the trade u listed n the only guys I would want to trade away are Hill and Garcon. Hill to me is still a boom or bust type and Garcon with the QB change don't know if CJ will still target him or Kittle will take away some more target.