NBC Sports Edge Forums

Harrison Butker 2017 Season Outlook

Let's give this kid some credit. If Alex Smith wasn't such a gun slinger this year he'd be kicking 8+ FGs a game. Still a beast and makes everything including 50+ yarders. 

I, for one, feel like Roto needs to give him the same love we show Greg The Leg. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, TheDoctor said:

Let's give this kid some credit. If Alex Smith wasn't such a gun slinger this year he'd be kicking 8+ FGs a game. Still a beast and makes everything including 50+ yarders. 

I, for one, feel like Roto needs to give him the same love we show Greg The Leg. 

NO

Picked him up in 3 leagues after his first game, where he barely missed his first FG, then hit 3 straight including the game winner, as a rookie? Shades of what happened to Hunt his first carry/game as a pro. Confident, nerves of steel, every kick is a no-doubt shot straight down the pipe, and he has a great offense to get him in range on most drives. Dude might outscore one or more of your skill position players every week. Buying all the stock in buttkicker.com

Picked him up when I had no bench stash and had to drop Matt Bryant (which by the way, was on fire and I wanted to roster 2 kickers at this point - stupid I know).

Couldn't be any happier. Kid's a stud, especially with how terrible kickers are this year.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, WaiverHero said:

I have him and Greg the Leg, but because he has a bye in week 10 I think I prefer Greg... Does he have any trade value at all? I don't want to just drop him lol

Wha?  Dude he's still a kicker.  Nobody trades for kickers......except guppies.  :lol:

7 hours ago, theSPANKER said:

Wha?  Dude he's still a kicker.  Nobody trades for kickers......except guppies.  :lol:

And people who care about winning leagues. Traded a 2018 3rd for Gostkowski in one of my high-stakes dynasty leagues back in July and don't regret it at all. Butker is producing at an elite level. 

40 minutes ago, SuperMarksBros. said:

I don't hang on to kickers on bye, but I will with this guy.  Double digits every week.  

Same, typically don't do it, but that offense and his leg are simply ridiculous.