NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rate this team. Whir!

Agreed.  Looks solid for a 14 teamer and having Giannis must feel great.  Very well rounded and it looks like you made some good grabs in the later rounds and off the wire.  What do you feel like your team is weak in?  Assists look like they could use a boost.  I tend to rate my team against the team I predict I will be seeing in the Finals and build accordingly.  What do you feel you are weak in and are there any players you're trying to target?

1 minute ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

Agreed.  Looks solid for a 14 teamer and having Giannis must feel great.  Very well rounded and it looks like you made some good grabs in the later rounds and off the wire.  What do you feel like your team is weak in?  Assists look like they could use a boost.  I tend to rate my team against the team I predict I will be seeing in the Finals and build accordingly.  What do you feel you are weak in and are there any players you're trying to target?

Yeah I do the same thing. For right now though I try to measure up to everyone then slowly focus on measuring up to the strongest team after a few months in. So comparing to the whole league, I'm a little on the weak side in ft, threes(although I did sit out ingles and crabbe one game so not a good measure yet), and maybe even in blocks since giannis hasn't been blocking many shots yet lately, as well as milsap. Other than that, it's a wash for everyother cat depending on the opponent. My assists are decent since the teams with the big assisters like wall aren't built to capitalize on that strength.

any tips on who I should move and who I shoul target?

I think blocks and 3's would be your best areas to try to improve.  High %/volume FT shooters are hard to find so I wouldn't focus on that.  

Players like: Miles Turner, Kristap, Lopez, etc.  Buying low on Ibaka might be an option although I don't expect much from him, but you could probably get him pretty cheap.

38 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

I think blocks and 3's would be your best areas to try to improve.  High %/volume FT shooters are hard to find so I wouldn't focus on that.  

Players like: Miles Turner, Kristap, Lopez, etc.  Buying low on Ibaka might be an option although I don't expect much from him, but you could probably get him pretty cheap.

Kk ill try for those....I've been trying for Myles but no luck just yet. That's the thing that's hard about a fairly balanced team, I can't find good pieces to give up without not ending up weak in other areas

I agree with  trying and get Ibaka/Lopez and would also like to add a Horford there as a target. I would also try a 2-1 including dipo+warren/Favors/Ingles/Brown to get me a Porzi/Miles Turner mb ?

On 22/10/2017 at 1:02 AM, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said: