NBC Sports Edge Forums

10/22/17 Titans at Cleveland Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

Both Howard and Fournette average 21 carries per game.  And that includes Howard's outlier 36 carry game.

Fournette can do it because he plays on a team with an elite defense.

What do you mean? Tennessee D is holding Cleveland to 6 points.

They're elite!!!! ?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Yeah, it is.

He's had one game where he's gone over a hundred yards rushing in his career. I'm not sure how you extrapolate that to him being prime ADP if he could only get the touches. I'm not saying he is bad but it is by no means "obvious" or certain that he would be very good if he only got the touches. 

The fact of the matter is he's in a RBBC where best-case-scenario is he gets 50% of the carries. Frankly he's done nothing yet in his career to show he deserves more than that especially since the other part of that committee does have a history of being productive. The NFL is becoming a league of RBBC. Generally if you're a RB who's name isn't Bell or Gurley (or a handful of others) you're probably not going to consistently get more than 10-15 touches and you'd better produce with them. This whole "man....if only Henry could get 25-30 carries a game to really wear the other team down he'd show them!" thing just doesn't make any sense to me. It's a pipe dream. 

2 minutes ago, NeroVendict said:

Derrick Henry droppable in all formats. What a bum. fooled me again

Don’t do that....still waiting for  

WHAT? I have no idea. 

Ugh 4th quarter magic 

you talking about 

pound & grind 

it ain’t coming 

If you can only get yards in very specific certain situations (4th quarter, 20+ carries) are you really a good RB? No you aren't. If you are a good RB you get yards regardless of the time, down, distance.

Edited by TheDoctor
Just now, CABLE87 said:

So is Henry the OT guy?

All Henry needs to produce is 25 touches....and OT. Give him 25 touches and OT to really wear down a defense and you're gonna see some FIREWORKS!

You just have to give him a chance to get in a rhythm.