NBC Sports Edge Forums

Freeman and Kamara for me...  freeman has been under utilized and I think they lean on him down the stretch.  He looks explosive 

kamara just looks like like a beast in ppr... 50yards rushing and receiving with an avg 5 catches... 15 point floor in ppr... toss in a td or big play and look out

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, clarkevii said:

I'm seeing a lot of Doug Baldwin in here. 

Maybe I sell Tyreek for him so.... What is the case for him?

He finished as a top 10 WR in PPR last year, I don't see why that can't happen again. If anything he might get more targets than last year since their run game is even more terrible.

The Seattle offense (Russell Wilson) always picks it up the 2nd half of the year. Knowing this, I traded for Jimmy Graham before last week. This is something to keep in mind for those looking for guys with arrows pointing up. Russell, Baldwin and Graham are buys right now before they are out priced.

23 minutes ago, Unbreakable said:

The Seattle offense (Russell Wilson) always picks it up the 2nd half of the year. Knowing this, I traded for Jimmy Graham before last week. This is something to keep in mind for those looking for guys with arrows pointing up. Russell, Baldwin and Graham are buys right now before they are out priced.

Me too! I'm hoping my huge trades last week for Graham and Julio (please figure it out, Falcons) push me into the playoffs.

Of course I'll be in big trouble if Zeke gets suspended.  :unsure:

1 hour ago, clarkevii said:

I'm seeing a lot of Doug Baldwin in here. 

Maybe I sell Tyreek for him so.... What is the case for him?

Mostly track record. If you look at the entire Seahawks offense it's typically pretty "meh" through their bye week, and then they go bonkers heading into the post-season. Especially Russell Wilson, which usually primarily benefits Baldwin.

Edited by LongBalls