NBC Sports Edge Forums

My M.Thomas+Rudolph for Dez+H.Henry!!!Which side?

My Team for those on mobile

ESPN 10 Team Full PPR 1PT Per Rec 6PT/TD

QB: Wilson, Mariota, Cousins

RB: Elliott, RunDMC, McKinnon, Mixon, Martin

WR: Julio, M.Thomas, Martavis

TE: Gronk, Rudolph

DEF: Pit

K: Lutz

Granted I have Zeke could be suspended so trading for Dez could be beneficial and if he didnt I can flip either one. 

I think upgrading Rudolph to Henry is huge and I believe everyone can agree on that other hand Thomas and Dez is just about the same plus with the saints D been terrific and leaning on the run more even with 2 games VS. Atl in the playoff feel like Dek being top 5 QB now would lean on Dez even more if Zeke will miss 6 games  

Edited by FuzyLucker

I’m in the other boat, Dez had had his bye and is only 3 points behind Thomas (in full ppr). I would take Dez and ride Gronk every week but the bye. Henry has earned more work and “should” see a more even timeshare as the season goes on. Either way Rudolph and Henry are both bench players for you and I see Henry having the biggest upside 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/679163-trade-with-brown-and-bell-whir/

29 minutes ago, vlad525 said:

I’m in the other boat, Dez had had his bye and is only 3 points behind Thomas (in full ppr). I would take Dez and ride Gronk every week but the bye. Henry has earned more work and “should” see a more even timeshare as the season goes on. Either way Rudolph and Henry are both bench players for you and I see Henry having the biggest upside 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/679163-trade-with-brown-and-bell-whir/

I agree