NBC Sports Edge Forums

Hyde & Lynch for CMC, Jeffery, Ted Ginn? PPR

Proposed to me in PPR, 6 keeper league:

I receive CMC, Alshon Jeffery, and Ted Ginn

I send Carlos Hyde & Marshawn Lynch

Accept or Decline?

My RBs: Hyde, Lynch, Buck Allen, Alex Collins, Lat Murray, Foreman, Marlon Mack

my WRs: Cooks, Hilton, Diggs, Lockett, Golladay, Louis (CLE), Crowder

I don't love the deal like everyone else but I guess you should do it. I mean CMC seems like maybe a notch better than hyde. But Cam is the biggest red zone TD thief there is. I would do it but barely. Jeffery belongs in waivers and gin is an occasional flex play. Lynch hasn't done anything but I do have a feeling they will lean on him more toward the end of the season.

Edited by StevenSC400
8 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I don't love the deal like everyone else but I guess you should do it. I mean CMC seems like maybe a notch better than hyde. But Cam is the biggest red zone TD thief there is. I would do it but barely. Jeffery belongs in waivers and gin is an occasional flex play. Lynch hasn't done anything but I do have a feeling they will lean on him more toward the end of the season.

Thanks. I'm surprised by the overwhelming support on this one, actually. I'm hesitating to give up Hyde as he's obviously been producing. And I share your concern that Lynch gets put to use finally, though OAK has admittedly shown nothing to support that idea.