NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need some advice on this trade WHIR 100%

What's you're roster look like, and the scoring in your league? If it's standard this is definitely an overpay. In half point and full point PPR, it gets a little closer, but Ingram will still be much more dependable. Even if Ingram hadn't scored TD's in the past couple games, he still would have put up amazing scores. Ultimately though, this decision will be based entirely on your roster.

8 minutes ago, kdpat15 said:

@Gabes @ocean1806

Roster is like this. Half point ppr 

qb: cam newton 

rb: Kareem hunt, mark Ingram, Lamar miller, Dion Lewis,frank gore 

wr: tyreke hill, Mike Evans, rishard Matthews, willie Snead

te: gronk

k: lutz

dst: saints 

Deff hold. You're starting lineup is awesome with the 3 RB's and hill + Evans. I would not want to trust Lewis or Gore in my flex in half PPR.

I think if you give up Ingram, you're still ok because of Hunt and Miller. Lewis makes a good fill-in and flex or one of the other WRs (like Evans) in flex too  if you do the trade. I'd say you could benefit from improving WR so I am leaning towards making the trade. 

Tough call because Ingram is on such a high-functioning offense. 

Get Julio ASAP!

Funchess sucks and is one of the worst WR in the league and Ingram has Kamara to fight off. DO it!

That's a tough one. As hard as it is to pass on Julio, I think I'd stay pat. I really like Ingram going forward. Even though he has Kamara fighting for touches, he has still produced really well these last 2 games since AP left. There will be plenty of touches to go around with NO's offense too. 

I'd go ahead and make that trade. A WR combo of Julio and Evans can be devastating if the Falcons turn things around. Julio has a nice fantasy playoff schedule as well so that is something to consider.Hill is a boom /bust type player. If you look at his game logs one week he goes off the next week he does nothing.  If you guys Flex then I'd be more comfortable with him the flex position over him being my WR2. Giving up Ingram is tough but Kamara isn't going away anytime soon and having Miller as your RB2 is never a bad option.

2 minutes ago, erick2008e said:

I'd go ahead and make that trade. A WR combo of Julio and Evans can be devastating if the Falcons turn things around. Julio has a nice fantasy playoff schedule as well so that is something to consider.Hill is a boom /bust type player. If you look at his game logs one week he goes off the next week he does nothing.  If you guys Flex then I'd be more comfortable with him the flex position over him being my WR2. Giving up Ingram is tough but Kamara isn't going away anytime soon and having Miller as your RB2 is never a bad option.

yes our flex spot is for RB/WR so i could put hill there potentially.

11 hours ago, kdpat15 said:

@Gabes @ocean1806

Roster is like this. Half point ppr 

qb: cam newton 

rb: Kareem hunt, mark Ingram, Lamar miller, Dion Lewis,frank gore 

wr: tyreke hill, Mike Evans, rishard Matthews, willie Snead

te: gronk

k: lutz

dst: saints 

I would hold. Ingram is HOT right now since AP left. Miller has been, ok. He has Foreman breathing down his neck though. Deon lewis, well he is a RB for the Pats which can NEVER be trusted and has an injury history. 

Julio has only had 1 good game. Ingram has the higher value atm, the only value Julio has currently is his name. 

Speaking as someone who traded Ingram the week before NO traded AP, I can't tell you how bad I wish I had him back.  I think he'll be more important to your roster at RB than Julio would be at WR, especially given how crappy Ryan's played this year.   I'd pass.

Return the favor?