NBC Sports EDGE Forums

My Chris Hogan + Mixon for his Julio? WHIR 100%

Gabes

Thinking of offering Hogan + Mixon for Julio. This is an 8 man standard league, and I have Shady, Ingram, Miller, and Mixon. I'm working with Cooper, Hogan, DJax, and sterling shepard at WR though.. In standard scoring I feel like I'm always at a disadvantage because I never have one of those top 5 receivers, and I'm 2-5 (lost by .7 last week.. 167 to 168 to the guy with zeke and Carr. FML) so having Hogan with his bye + a few tough matchups coming up worries me. I'm still hopeful that I could make a run for playoffs because the league is so close, and I need whatever will give me the best chance of winning out.

WHIR if you post a link!

@ap0calypse @awesomesince86 You guys think I should try Amari Cooper for him first? Cooper might have a better schedule going forward, and Hogan has Gronk back which will eat up his RZ targets, but idk which one I could rely on more. Cooper is deff a bigger boom/bust player, whereas Hogan will give me a decent floor with a TD every now and then.. Not really sure which would be worth hanging onto. 

16 minutes ago, Gabes said:

@ap0calypse @awesomesince86 You guys think I should try Amari Cooper for him first? Cooper might have a better schedule going forward, and Hogan has Gronk back which will eat up his RZ targets, but idk which one I could rely on more. Cooper is deff a bigger boom/bust player, whereas Hogan will give me a decent floor with a TD every now and then.. Not really sure which would be worth hanging onto. 

I don't think you lose in this trade either way. I'd move Cooper before Hogan, but it doesn't really matter in this situation as you're getting the far better player.