NBC Sports Edge Forums

WHIR: Diggs, Fitz, and Dion Lewis for Dez Bryant and Kamara (Full PPR)

So I'm considering the following trade in a full point PPR league. My current team is in my signature. Should I do it? I'm a Zeke owner, so if he gets suspended Kamara would be a real help as my RB situation is Bell, Zeke, Woodhead, Darkwa, Lewis, Morris, and James Conner.

I send: Stefon Diggs, Larry Fitzgerald, and Dion Lewis

I receive: Dez Bryant and Alvin Kamara

8 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

So I'm considering the following trade in a full point PPR league. My current team is in my signature. Should I do it? I'm a Zeke owner, so if he gets suspended Kamara would be a real help as my RB situation is Bell, Zeke, Woodhead, Darkwa, Lewis, Morris, and James Conner.

I send: Stefon Diggs, Larry Fitzgerald, and Dion Lewis

I receive: Dez Bryant and Alvin Kamara

Thanks for mine. That was helpful insight! I'll try to reply in kind here. 

I have 4 of the same 6 RB's as you... lol go figure. 

Anyways, I kind of believe in Dion Lewis as an under the radar weekly flex play. He has quietly taken more and more touches as the weeks have progressed. That said, Diggs is often injured and really needs Bradford back. Fitz worries me with Stanton throwing to him. 

Dez will have ups and downs, but overall he'll help you. I'd maybe see if you can get an extra depth WR, unless you just don't need it. How are you looking at WR? Kamara might be the best player in this deal.

I'd make this trade, but it's close. 

Also, Mr Newton, be good to the media once in a while, would you?!

Kamara will outproduce Lewis hands down.

Then it comes down to Diggs/Fitz for Bryant.  Do you think Fitz will be OK with Stanton?  And how long will Diggs injury linger?  I think Fitz will be OK - WR2 territory - going forward.

The upside of Kamara over Lewis does it for me though.  Close trade, but I want the Karama side.

I'd send this trade with complete confidence. No idea how the guy on the receiving end will feel about it though.. Diggs will be hobbled if he even plays this week, than goes on bye. Fitzy will likely be a mid-low WR2 on average in PPR, and Kamara is definitely a nice upgrade over Lewis + he's already past his bye week.

edit: I should add, I'd do this 100% if you need the wins now. If you're sitting pretty and can handle a tough matchup for the next two weeks, it could be worth it to ride out Digg's injury, but that's up to you. There is so much uncertainty surrounding Diggs and Fitzy which is what makes me feel so good about sending that trade.

Edited by Gabes
1 minute ago, habslive said:

Thanks for mine. That was helpful insight! I'll try to reply in kind here. 

I have 4 of the same 6 RB's as you... lol go figure. 

Anyways, I kind of believe in Dion Lewis as an under the radar weekly flex play. He has quietly taken more and more touches as the weeks have progressed. That said, Diggs is often injured and really needs Bradford back. Fitz worries me with Stanton throwing to him. 

Dez will have ups and downs, but overall he'll help you. I'd maybe see if you can get an extra depth WR, unless you just don't need it. How are you looking at WR? Kamara might be the best player in this deal.

I'd make this trade, but it's close. 

Also, Mr Newton, be good to the media once in a while, would you?!

My other WRs are Julio and Mohamed Sanu. Not the greatest situation to be in, but I'd probably roll out Bell, Zeke, Julio, Dez, and Kamara ROS if I made this trade. If Zeke gets suspended I'd spot play until Woodhead returns in Week 11.

I like it for you. Make the move. 

Fitz is due for a huge regression now wietout Palmer. Stanton has consistently been garbage. LEWIS is trending up, but is capped by the other Pats RBs. I do like Diggs now that he’s close to healthy, but sill a question. 

Kamara could  be a stud for you. And Dez is still an elite fantasy wr, especially now that Dak has taken a other step up. 

Help me out?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/679468-which-te-week-8-howard-or-o’leary/

I'd do it, but man I'd hate to send Diggs away right before his return. Time will tell if resting him better than last year will help him in the long run, but I think you have to do it because Kamara should be great in PPR and there's a likelihood you won't have Zeke for playoffs.

1 hour ago, CamNewton said:

My other WRs are Julio and Mohamed Sanu. Not the greatest situation to be in, but I'd probably roll out Bell, Zeke, Julio, Dez, and Kamara ROS if I made this trade. If Zeke gets suspended I'd spot play until Woodhead returns in Week 11.

I would make that deal & good strategy if Zeke does get suspended. Besides, you could always trade a solid player to fill a position, should you need someone. Good luck!

Thanks for the help with mine.  I'd take the Dez side.  Kamara > Lewis by far.  I can't predict the future, but I also see Fitzy struggling with Palmer out.  Diggs has a lingering injury that could be a pain through the season.  I think the good/safe bet is Dez and Kamara.

This trade is a huge win for you.  You get an RB2 with RB1 upside in Kamara, and Dez who is also borderline WR1/ high upside WR2. Fitz is done with Stanton in there, Lewis is on the Patriots merri-go-round, and Diggs misses every other game with an injury. Do the trade.

Edited by datsyuk