Patrick Bateman

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Defender going full speed and all out to stop a player from a making a first down....I somewhat agree with you. Unfortunately, some people wont see that way.

Well I agree Alonso maybe couldn't have avoided completely hitting him. But he clearly didn't let up at all and even leaned into the hit with his elbow. That's the dirty part.

Just now, gimme the ball said:

I've held him and started him occasionally for 5 weeks. Dropped him but just picked him back up. Could have really used the production this week, it's looking like he'll put up 15+ points tonight. 

Silver lining you still have him and performances like this should help him get more PT... Though I've thought that all season too.

4 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

Appears lots of Collins owners that dropped him never actually watched him play. He looks like this all the time. It's just he's getting the opportunity we were all waiting for. 

No, I watched him.  I watched him be electric between the 20s.  Then get taken out in the red zone.  And I never saw him catch a pass.  And I saw Buck Allen in a lot.  Add the returns of West and Woodhead coming, and there wasn't a whole lot to like.

Dang, now he's in there in the 2 minute hurry-up as well.  Sometimes you just can't win,

Edited by CooL

3 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

Appears lots of Collins owners that dropped him never actually watched him play. He looks like this all the time. It's just he's getting the opportunity we were all waiting for. 

We've pored over his every play. Game flow is really favoring him this game, I don't know how repeatable this performance is. 

2 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Well I agree Alonso maybe couldn't have avoided completely hitting him. But he clearly didn't let up at all and even leaned into the hit with his elbow. That's the dirty part.

I kind of see what you are saying. The question to ask is if Flacco could have slid earlier. The answer is yes...but he wanted that first down. Defender was standing right on first down line and was not going to let it happen.

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

No, I watched him.  I watched him be electric between the 20s.  Then get taken out in the red zone.  And I never saw him catch a pass.  And I saw Buck Allen in a lot.  Add the returns of West and Woodhead coming, and there wasn't a whole lot to like.

Dang, now he's in there in the 2 minute hurry-up as well.  Sometimes you just can't win,

don't forget bobby rainey jr! i really like collins and the way he runs but man it seems like the ravens have 14 active RBs on their roster. 

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

don't forget bobby rainey jr! i really like collins and the way he runs but man it seems like the ravens have 14 active RBs on their roster. 

1 minute ago, ColKurtz said:

Oh, great.  The 4th RB is in.  So glad I started Buck tonight. 

I just wanted to make it three posts in a row by RW posters named after great literary/movie characters...