NBC Sports EDGE Forums

10.26.17 -- TNF: Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

11 minutes ago, owenmills said:

The Ravens aren't dominating this game? Ok yeah we are watching different games

im sorry, english is not my mother tongue..

he was already with 80 yds without ravens dominating ...

and he got his first goal line carry of the year..

i dont trust this offense, but things are trending up .. 

coaching staff didnt trust him because fumbling issues...

he's playing 3 or 4 games without a fumble and they are giving him the ball more each week.. he is the best runner of the team ..

im not saying that you can count on him .. but he is a very good bye week fill-in .. if he keeps the ball and get some goal line carries.. he'll have a lot of upside

Edited by konstao

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

The way Allen is running makes you think that its the O-Line and the bad run defense of the Dolphins more than Collins....agree

Yes, yes... I hope everything thinks like this so I can scoop him up in even more leagues.

3 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

People picked him up around Week 4... so that's 3 weeks of being patient until him blowing up this week.

The stupid play (no offense people... and this isn't directed at you, Ore) is to drop a guy like Collins who has been consistently good in limited action. What's also stupid is dropping him when his usage is going up and he's continuing his strong running.

Lastly, it's stupid to drop him with those two points AND knowing what kind of system Harbaugh installs.

I have more faith in Mack and Lewis (possibly J Richard)?  than Collins ROS tbh.

I dunno about that Flacco hit. You're like default giving running QBs 3-4 yards if they're allowed to do that. Flacco clearly slid late cause he was after the first down.

Also slowing that play down changes your perception completely. It didn't look that flagrant in real time.

Edited by LongBalls

1 minute ago, LongBalls said:

I dunno about that Flacco hit. You're like default giving running QBs 3-4 yards if they're allowed to do that. Flacco clearly slid late cause he was after the first down.

That's why when QBs slide feet first(and give themselves up) they're down immediately from where the slide starts. Not where it ends because yeah then it would be unfair to the defense.

Collins is average like 6 ypc on the year, it's not like tonight is his first good game. And if Flacco misses multiple games after that dummy-ing then the Ravens will be smart to run as much as possible. 

He's also gone 4 weeks without a fumble. If harbough starts trusting him then the sky's the limit. 

1 minute ago, LongBalls said:

I have again watched the replay. He was well into the slide imo - it was obvious what his intent was. Dude could have pulled up somewhat but didn't and it was a vicious, unnecessary hit by the standards as I understand them.

1 minute ago, mrbonifacio said:

Ajayi is runing my fantasy football season. I should've traded this bum while I had the chance. 

Just make him your flex!

That's what I did... Traded for him with a 2 for 1...  running out: McCoy, Ingram, and Ajayi (Flex)

Just now, mrschrod said:

Putting him in the flex doesn't help if he keeps on sucking. It just means you have a sucky flex.....

He's averaging FLEX Numbers weekly... I'm the highest scoring team in my league... but to each their own I guess.

4 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I have again watched the replay. He was well into the slide imo - it was obvious what his intent was. Dude could have pulled up somewhat but didn't and it was a vicious, unnecessary hit by the standards as I understand them.

This. If you're not athletic or coordinated enough to do this you don't make it to the NFL.