Patrick Bateman

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wonderbread said:

I was wondering the same thing. I get that you have to spell a guy from time to time, but it's pretty obvious who the better player is...

No don't say that... some of the "Veteran" posters here are Javorious truthers.

5 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

Because in FLEX, you have a person getting 25 carries per game with the ability to turn out RB1 numbers if he has a couple break aways... but whatever. Keep with your fantasy logic. I'll keep with mine. We'll see who wins their league :)

It's the same points in FLEX or in RB.

There's only distinction I make is that if I had an RB playing tonight I'd play him in RB. If another of my RBs get injured somehow before SUnday then I can play a WR in the FLEX spot instead. 

If he's getting 25 carries a game with ability to turn out RB1 numbers then he can be in your RB slot. 

We'll see who win their league, but I'll remind you that you speaking to the defending champion right now.

qJlM2TG.jpg

Just now, balotelli773 said:

It's the same points in FLEX or in RB.

There's only distinction I make is that if I had an RB playing tonight I'd play him in RB. If another of my RBs get injured somehow before SUnday then I can play a WR in the FLEX spot instead. 

If he's getting 25 carries a game with ability to turn out RB1 numbers then he can be in your RB slot. 

We'll see who win their league, but I'll remind you that you speaking to the defending champion right now.

qJlM2TG.jpg

Sounds good man, whatever makes you feel better :)

6 minutes ago, calzonesays said:

Can anyone explain why this is a RBBC when Allen is garbage who avgs 3.4 YPC?

Easy answer. Give Collins too much to handle and this will happen...

He'll cough it up

1096.gif

Just now, mrschrod said:

It's logic......it's something that should be adopted by any fantasy football player that wants to be good. It isn't some weird idea. Moving him to flex doesn't suddenly make him a better player

You're talking to the person who uses logic in every decision he makes.

Agreed to disagree with you.

9 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

If Flacco is out dont you think defenses may stack the box and make a guy like Mallet beat them?

Pretty sure Miami is doing that as we speak lol.. and its not like flacco's been airing it out this year to this point either. Guy is impressive, couldnt hold on, but still limited upside with low TD expectations and little action in passing game

Just now, ponza88 said:

You're talking to the person who uses logic in every decision he makes.

Agreed to disagree with you.

I'm fine agreeing that Alex Collins should be the RB to own in Baltimore. But Ajayi hasn't been good this year. I think it's just fair to say that. Alot of people can probably find better flex options