NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anyone looking to start a mid season keeper or dynasty league?

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Tylerb4133 said:

Interested in this if it's still available lol

Lol...gotcha. I've not heard anything in a while so I'm guessing no. 

I'm thinking of putting up a new post to see about starting a new keeper league for next season. PPR, maybe 10 keepers, 12 team...something like that 

1 hour ago, Tylerb4133 said:

Ok yea I'm down for that

Do you know anyone that would want to join? I've played for 15+ years in one league with friends and have always done standard scoring. Always wanted to do a keeper w/PPR and no IDP. Other details I'd like to narrow down once we have a group together. Probably keep it free initially and maybe expand to a low cash prize. Who knows. Would want to to be competitive though...but fun. 

30 minutes ago, Tylerb4133 said:

Yea maybe one or two people. And yes I definitely prefer ppr. I've just got into the keeper scene took over a team but want to start a fresh one and I agree no idp would be better and easier to get a group probably

I'm in the same boat. Just took over one, but would love to start from scratch. 

Well, this sounds like a good start LOL. I see your email from the other post. Mind if I use it to reach out to you?

6 hours ago, dcghost said:

Lol...gotcha. I've not heard anything in a while so I'm guessing no. 

I'm thinking of putting up a new post to see about starting a new keeper league for next season. PPR, maybe 10 keepers, 12 team...something like that 

We've actually been up and running for a couple of weeks now. If we ever have people who drop out of the league, I can let you guys know if you are still interested.

15 minutes ago, zachsportsguy said:

We've actually been up and running for a couple of weeks now. If we ever have people who drop out of the league, I can let you guys know if you are still interested.

That is what I figured. Appreciate the update. :)