NBC Sports Edge Forums

Weather 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, BklynBlue said:

Decisions....Bryant, McManus and Giorgio all on WW.  They all seem to have decent matchups in plus weather games.  Looking to dump Lambo and Butler in different leagues.

Looking at weather in cincy it says 15 mph winds

1 hour ago, Corleone said:

I live a few miles from MetLife Stadium. Wind is significant. It doesn't seem to be non-stop, but there are very strong gusts. I have three players on KC and the wind is strong enough that I benched Butker and picked up Forbath to play this week (I didn't waive Butker, as I waived someone else). However, I'm sticking with Hill and Kelce in my starting lineup. 

FWIW, I just was outside for close to 30 minutes on a dog walk, again a few miles from MetLife. The wind IMO has actually lessened. It really isn't that bad out, at least by me. I would say there were two significant gusts during the 30 minutes, and only one of them might have affected a football. I'm not a weatherman or anything, but I didn't experience anything that causes me to change my mind about keeping Hill and Kelce in my lineup.

2 minutes ago, Corleone said:

FWIW, I just was outside for close to 30 minutes on a dog walk, again a few miles from MetLife. The wind IMO has actually lessened. It really isn't that bad out, at least by me. I would say there were two significant gusts during the 30 minutes, and only one of them might have affected a football. I'm not a weatherman or anything, but I didn't experience anything that causes me to change my mind about keeping Hill and Kelce in my lineup.

Very helpful. Thanks.

On the fence with Hill, but this may sway me to keep him in.

Just now, typh00n2k said:

i live 15 mins for east rutherford as well.. windy but lessening for sure... i want to check in 30 minutes and decide if im benching butker

Keep us up to date in the next 30

2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Very helpful. Thanks.

On the fence with Hill, but this may sway me to keep him in.

No problem and hope it works out for both of us with Hill. All we need is one big play from him to make it worthwhile :) 

Somewhat windy here (Chicago) but nothing crazy. Between 10-15 mph with occasional gust. Sunny. No reason to shy away from the matchup. 

Edited by FML
1 minute ago, FML said:

Somewhat windy here (Chicago) but nothing crazy. Between 10-15 mph with occasional gust. Sunny. No reason to shy away from the matchup. 

Thanks! Been looking for this update