NBC Sports Edge Forums

Weather 2017 Season Outlook

6 minutes ago, Tax77 said:

The hourly forecast from weather channel. I'm not an insane person that would try to convince the fantasy world to bench a kicker. Like I said, I'm starting him as of now. If it's light rain I start, if it's heavy rain and wind I bench.

Weirdo

IMG_20171223_012346.jpg

Thats not what the link you posted says... 

maybe you're looking at the wrong day or something dude

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, rbug8 said:

Thats not what the link you posted says... 

maybe you're looking at the wrong day or something dude

Not sure what you’re doing?

2 minutes ago, rbug8 said:

What do you mean? I reposted the link he did showing the precipitation is not anywhere near 100 percent during gametime just like you agreed with. What do you mean?

Got ya thanks. Good luck this week.

Seems to be. M&T Stadium weather says 60 degrees, 50% chance of rain at kickoff and falling from that point, winds at 10mph...not enough to scare me off Wallace.  I'm more concerned with the cold in GB sat night, which could impact the passing game for those with Diggs, Keenum, Theilen, etc...

4 hours ago, TheINC said:

Seems to be. M&T Stadium weather says 60 degrees, 50% chance of rain at kickoff and falling from that point, winds at 10mph...not enough to scare me off Wallace.  I'm more concerned with the cold in GB sat night, which could impact the passing game for those with Diggs, Keenum, Theilen, etc...

Exactly why I am not starting Keenum anymore. Very cold temps, low single digits with wind chill. Not a good recipe for a lot of throwing. Keenum could end up getting a lot of passing yards through dump offs to McKinnon, but that is never a guarantee. Also, a divisional game, even though the Packers are banged up, in Lambeau. Could be closer game than most think. 

Edited by datsyuk

I live in Baltimore and would NOT let the weather affect my decision to start Tucker (or any other skill position player, for that matter). The rain is light & scattered and there's been no real wind to speak of all day here. I don't anticipate things changing much for rest of day, so he should be in your lineups if you have him. Good luck all!

Edited by goodwidp
17 minutes ago, goodwidp said:

I live in Baltimore and would NOT let the weather affect my decision to start Tucker (or any other skill position player, for that matter). The rain is light & scattered and there's been no real wind to speak of all day here. I don't anticipate things changing much for rest of day, so he should be in your lineups if you have him. Good luck all!

Thanks for the update.

10 minutes ago, Boogerloo said:

Just let Gould go vs Jax and then picked up  Forbath. If its cold and windy in GB might have to go with Bailey/Gano.

Its not going to be windy enough to mess with the passing game or kicking game. Read somewhere that FG % only drops maybe 2 percent in cold weather.

Sticking with Forbath and Rudolph. I just don't expect 50 yard FGs today, which kinda sucks.

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

Ravens already went for it on 4th when it was almost a 40 yarder. Luckily they got close enough for a short kick. Looks real windy and rain is coming again. 

The announcers just said it was a perfect afternoon for football lol....

Well, it was pretty obvious the weather affected the Saturday games. What games could it affect today?

KC ?    26 degrees, feels like 14 with 13 mph winds. 

Im not worried about Hunt, but I am worried about Alex passing. I can’t believe guys pass just as well when it feels like 14 degrees outside. 

Butker hopefully has 

1 minute ago, TennisMenace said:

Well, it was pretty obvious the weather affected the Saturday games. What games could it affect today?

KC ?    26 degrees, feels like 14 with 13 mph winds. 

Im not worried about Hunt, but I am worried about Alex passing. I can’t believe guys pass just as well when it feels like 14 degrees outside. 

I think it had more to do with the fact 3/4 of the teams that played pretty much suck