NBC Sports Edge Forums

Abdullah? 2 for 1-- whir! Deep league

Would you trade ASJ and Smallwood for Abdullah? I could also ask for Charles Clay back (he has no WR worth bringing back as speculative adds). I could then try to add a WR (Corey Coleman, Crowder) from the wire with the extra space if i don't take back Clay. Or Gallman. 

16 team league- .5 PPR redraft

6-1

QB Carson Wentz

RB (2) Freeman, Tarik Cohen, Smallwood, Alex Collins

WR (2)  Martavis Bryant, Pierre Garcon, Demarcus Robinson, Josh Gordon

TE Ertz, ASJ, Doyle

RB/WR/TE - Best Matchup

D Cincy, Jacksonville

K J. Elliott

Pick up Corey Davis now! In all my 12 team leagues and even 10 team leagues he's owned. He has the potential to come in and become a league winner for many people.

In terms of the trade, yes I would make it. You have ertz so you're fine on that end and Abduallahs ROS is about to open up making him a sneaky player to trade for

It really comes down to how you feel about ASJ as a flex option ROS/How you feel about Collins & Cohen ROS....Because if you feel like Collins/Abdullah/Freeman at RB at flex is better than having ASJ or Smallwood at flex, and the depth it allows you then def do the deal....my only worry is your WR are so bad atm that if you can any way to find a way to use your 4 RBs plus ASJ to improve at WR2 your team would be much better served than improving just your RB2/Flex option...Especially with Collins playing this way