10/29/17 - Minnesota Vikings v. Cleveland Browns Gameday Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

I doubt we see him ROS. If Keenum is winning, he stays the starter. If he fails, I think they go to Bridgewater

Wasn’t there talk of a potential Teddy return week 10 after their bye?

1 minute ago, noles1983 said:

Why do I invest so much time and energy in something that is stupid luck? Every year, I must be a masochist.

Welcome to fantasy football.  We are all there with ya bud.

Just now, zzphish02 said:

You act like the whole first team isn't out there with McKinnon. 

You have watched football before, right? You realize they have multiple RBs for different scenarios, yes?

Yes, you're right, they're not going to bench all of their starters with a 14 point lead. But it makes every bit of sense to give the ball to your bigger, stronger back over the one that is slighter of build and has had fumbling issues when the game is in hand and all you're doing is running down the clock. 

I don't get the impetuousness surrounding this - no one is debating that McKinnon is the superior back, he just doesn't need to be run into the ground for no reason other than putting more points up for your fantasy team. 

2 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Wasn’t there talk of a potential Teddy return week 10 after their bye?

I think that was just to activate him off the PUP list. When active, I think he’ll get the call if/when Keenum falters 

Just now, MrPositive said:

7 weeks I stick with Crowell, and he kills me every week. This week I chose Dion Lewis over him and of course he's having his big game. I HATE fantasy football.

Of course! And against a good defense. 

1 minute ago, MrPositive said:

7 weeks I stick with Crowell, and he kills me every week. This week I chose Dion Lewis over him and of course he's having his big game. I HATE fantasy football.

yea i got crushed by BYEs this week and had already assumed loss, but after looking at my opponents team, thought perhaps i had an outside chance of sneaking a win.

then i have 3 players combine for 8.80 points thus far to his crowell with 15.80

21 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Because he’s a running back?

He's clearly there lead back now though, he's put up numbers reminiscent of Dalvin Cook 3/4 weeks since his injury. Doesn't make sense putting him out there when the game is completely over.

As someone that start Foirbath and McKinnon I'm quite please with my team thus far.

1 minute ago, balotelli773 said:

He's clearly there lead back now though, he's put up numbers reminiscent of Dalvin Cook 3/4 weeks since his injury. Doesn't make sense putting him out there when the game is completely over.

As someone that start Foirbath and McKinnon I'm quite please with my team thus far.

If you’re worried about 14 carries then you’re just not a very good RB

2 minutes ago, wolverine_irl said:

Woke up to 20 points in standard - good start to the day.

McKinnon for prez - shame on anyone who doubted this mans ability to play football.

McKinnon was the Viking RB to own

I remember in the Murray thread we had a few guys upping Murray