NBC Sports Edge Forums

10/29/17 - Minnesota Vikings v. Cleveland Browns Gameday Thread

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

If you’re worried about 14 carries then you’re just not a very good RB

Someone probably needs to send a memo to McKinnon and Chris Thompson and tell them to get out of the top 10 then. 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

If you’re worried about 14 carries then you’re just not a very good RB

Not sure what you're talking about, just that playing McKinnon when the games in the bag isn't the smartest move by the coach.

Not worried about anything, I owned Dalvin Cook and he went down. 90% of people were clamouring that Latavius would be his successor, I zigged while others zagged and picked up McKinnon and he's put up 20+ points in standard 3/4 weeks since Cook's injury.

Just now, balotelli773 said:

Not sure what you're talking about, just that playing McKinnon when the games in the bag isn't the smartest move by the coach.

Not worried about anything, I owned Dalvin Cook and he went down. 90% of people were clamouring that Latavius would be his successor, I zigged while others zagged and picked up McKinnon and he's put up 20+ points in standard 3/4 weeks since Cook's injury.

Cook’s freak injury should have absolutely nothing to do with McKinnon’s reps. Murray ended with more carries. I just don’t understand anyone being concerned about RBs winding down games with a lead. Pretty standard

Just now, lolcopter said:

Cook’s freak injury should have absolutely nothing to do with McKinnon’s reps. Murray ended with more carries. I just don’t understand anyone being concerned about RBs winding down games with a lead. Pretty standard

I wasn't concerned. I just thought it might make sense to just bring in a FB or something instead of risking Murray or McKInnon when your up by 2 scores with 2 minutes left already in field goal range.

16 minutes ago, balotelli773 said:

Nonsense....bragging that you picked McKinnon ? 

picking up McKinnon was the the smart move. Murray had injury issues