10/29/17 - Minnesota Vikings v. Cleveland Browns Gameday Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

I’ve been watching since mid 2nd quarter & he hasn’t had a target. Apparently he got those catches very early to establish to the Browns that he’s there because it’s been all Thielen ever since

Many of us, including myself, said this would probably happen (he would vanish at halftime).  Sorry.

Bitter that while everyone was bidding after Latavius Murray, the first place team in my league got McKinnon as an afterthought for free.  Murray had that one big game, but it seems to be all McKinnon all the time in this offense.

1 minute ago, TennisMenace said:

Many of us, including myself, said this would probably happen (he would vanish at halftime).  Sorry.

I didn’t want him to play at all, but I just can’t bench him if he’s active. Didn’t expect to win the game I had to use him anyway, just would’ve been nice to see him more involved 

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

I didn’t want him to play at all, but I just can’t bench him if he’s active. Didn’t expect to win the game I had to use him anyway, just would’ve been nice to see him more involved 

I understand.  He even rushed once for -1 yd.  

you have to put yourself in Minny coach’s brain. He got one half of Diggs, why Press it?  He probably thinks they can win with their defense, McKinnon, and Thielen and Cleveland does stink on offense. Let’s see if he is right. 

Murray with Mckinnon owners both of them will go back in fourth playing against different teams last week was Murray this week is Mckinnon next week prolly be Murray Mckinnon just has a little more upside since hes a pass catching back

Edited by JrsKars
1 minute ago, mjkp64 said:

Well, sat Thielen at the last minute, but started McKinnon. I’ll take it, I guess.

Same. I have too many good WR though with Michael Thomas, Will Fuller,  Amari Cooper, and Demaryius Thomas. Very pleased with McKinnon once I saw Latavius Murray in there I thought I was screwed then McKinnon came up big with the TD and 2 point conversion.

2 minutes ago, KareemX said:

Diggs flashes superstar potential in the first quarter of every season, then fizzles out due to injury. He is what he is at this point.

Keenum sucks.  Diggs has been open but Keenum is not getting it to him.

Just now, joey0480 said:

Ugh...matchup supposed to be good for rudolph.    So much for that

Matchup for Crowell was suppose to be bad...nothing makes sense in fantasy anymore. 

2 minutes ago, JrsKars said:

Murray with Mckinnon owners both of them will go back in fourth playing against different teams last week was Murray this week is Mckinnon next week prolly be Murray Mckinnon just has a little more upside since hes a pass catching back

McKinnon has outperformed him by far 3/4 weeks so far after Dalvin Cooks injury.

Look whose in there on 3rd and 3 just now? McKinnon!