NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chriss for DSJ? (Quickest WHIR)

I own them both, Smith is like 5 games into the league, he’ll improve and get more stl, for % well Chriss will always be better since DSJ has a higher volume (bad he sucks with FT%, hopefully he will improve it too)

By trading Bledsoe they’ll open up some minutes for Chriss yes, but don’t expect him to play 30+ (they are asking for a PG for sure but a C might be come in as well since they are loaded at SF/PF)

both players have very high upsides, since you need ast I think you can roll the dice with DSJ

another PG option? 1st one that comes to my mind is Rubio (high ast good stl, some 3s finally)

2 hours ago, Rottweilers4Life said:

Chriss has more value and should be better long term.  Could you trade Chriss for a better PG (Rubio, Collison?)

Still new so can't post topics: Any thoughts on who's better long term, Jae Crowder or Jaylen Brown? WHIR

Brown 

I am not convinced that Chriss has more value.. ppl love rookies. 

You can also get DSJ and then flip him for someone else. I would make that trade and I own Chriss as well.

In terms of other PGs - Brogdon would be good. Lastly, consider picking up dinwiddie or tj mcconnel off the wire if they are available

if you need the assists then that makes it an easy trade IMO...chriss is a hold for me though since hes been hurt twice, minutes yanked around, and impending trade that could take away chandler/bring in comp, so we dont really know what he can do this year yet

Edited by whimsy

I guess depending on your needs, dsj fits your team better, but like everyone aside, chriss has a ton of potential and has a higher trade value when he does pick it up. If u wanna play the long game, maybe let him build his stock then trade him