NBC Sports Edge Forums

drop g.hill for ntilikina/bog?

4 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Between the two, I’d say Frank. If you’re a deep league, I can understand the allure of picking him up, but in a shallow league, I’d give Hill a bit more time.

in a 12man league...  Others who is replying Warren is actually a viable dropping option for one of the two? so it is warren/hill for 1 of the two

Edited by sasuke7201

I guess Bog is Bogdan Bogdanovic. If I am right my pick would be bogdanovic. I watched too many games of him and I can say that he's a really good player. Maybe in a dynasty league Ntilikina can be the right choice but for re-draft leagues Bogdan would be the better choice considering his high level game experience in Europe for years.

2 minutes ago, The Beard said:

I guess Bog is Bogdan Bogdanovic. If I am right my pick would be bogdanovic. I watched too many games of him and I can say that he's a really good player. Maybe in a dynasty league Ntilikina can be the right choice but for re-draft leagues Bogdan would be the better choice considering his high level game experience in Europe for years.

not in a dynasty league and thanks for your comment!! but who should I drop for bog then? (yeah you are referring to the correct player)

I would not consider dropping warren. I love the French kid but he still needs some time, i believe eventually he will be great. Hill is a great player but doesn't make sense in this Kings team. Dropping G Hill for Bogdanovic its not a ''must do'' move, but still i'd do it. I have great faith in Bogdanovic.

Edited by Manos A