NBC Sports Edge Forums

John Henson 2017-18 Season Outlook

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you haven't been down the Henson rabbit hole sometime in the last 3 years you haven't been playing fantasy right.   Godspeed pilgrims, see you in two weeks with mixed emotions. It's a rig

that's simply not true.  he's played without Monroe for 4 games versus 5 games with him, and if you take away the second game without him, his stats tell me that he has potential:   12 pts,

I dont understand some posts. You either play in 8man leagues or else I dont know. You have a guy shooting at almost 60% 7/8 reb 10pt and 1.6b since monroe got traded..hows that ww material? Juat ride

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, worldclass said:

Sell high! 

Its obvious with them getting owned by the Raptors that they need to improve their center, Henson is not the answer. They maybe do a deal for DJ. 

Do you mean sell to someone who is high?  I am not certain ever had much fantasy value.  

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

I think his biggest problem is confidence and head coach.  Not sure which is the bigger distraction.

I think both. He's not really allowed to make much mistakes because one mistake and kidd subs him out for maker which then affects his confidence. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, UniCornucopia said:

I know, but still.

He was facing off against our new Lord and Saviour, The Fro, though! :P

The fro is a rookie .