NBC Sports Edge Forums

John Henson 2017-18 Season Outlook

He has actually played really well this year; almost undeniably the best of the three Cs.  So while I have ridden the Henson train into forest fires in the past, this time I am the engineer (sadly he was picked up opening night in my league by someone fascinated by his Hensoning)

In years past his fantasy achievements have largely come from a place of poor basketball (coming over flailing at anything tends to get you blocks but the team just ends up getting scored on as no one is home to rebound the backside).  This year it hasn't.  Could be a small sample.  Could be he is fine in small minute increments.

Or it could be The Hensoning.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you haven't been down the Henson rabbit hole sometime in the last 3 years you haven't been playing fantasy right.   Godspeed pilgrims, see you in two weeks with mixed emotions. It's a rig

that's simply not true.  he's played without Monroe for 4 games versus 5 games with him, and if you take away the second game without him, his stats tell me that he has potential:   12 pts,

I dont understand some posts. You either play in 8man leagues or else I dont know. You have a guy shooting at almost 60% 7/8 reb 10pt and 1.6b since monroe got traded..hows that ww material? Juat ride

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, hoopnking24 said:

doesn't start, down 20 & doesn't play garbage min. not to mention zero fouls. smh 

only streamed for blocks so I'm content. hope everyone else was prepared going in. 

i was already streaming allen and isaac the past few weeks so im used to these kinds of lines, and henson has more blocks than them.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BetterCallHinkie said:

quit whining he gave us 3 blocks

12 minutes ago, hoopnking24 said:

doesn't start, down 20 & doesn't play garbage min. not to mention zero fouls. smh 

only streamed for blocks so I'm content. hope everyone else was prepared going in. 

Lol if anything that all indicts Kidd as an idiot. I'm saying this is what I expected and so should you.

But you're right. I'm out of control and should calm down.

37 minutes ago, sham242 said:

Saying the same think. 2 quick fouls and that’s a wrap. But so much upside. Sighhh

i dont get these coaches. he doesn't plan on playing him many minutes, so who cares if he gets quick fouls. It would be a different story if he was a 35 minute type of player. But Kidd never had a clue of what to do with Henson or Monroe or anybody. I'm surprised he doesn't bench Giannis 

Edited by magic32
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, raptors24 said:

is he worth the hold ?

I definitely think so if you can handle the lack of points. If he can get 30 mpg he can average 10 boards and 2 blocks with high FG%.