NBC Sports EDGE Forums

John Henson 2017-18 Season Outlook

Letitbe793

Ughh I didn’t make the move and pick up Portis because I’ve seen this act before and now this guy.  I️ must have picked up and dropped Henson over the years so many times. Kidd is just going to mess this up, we know it. Sigh, might have to take the darn plunge again.  

Edited by chud12

I've made the most common fantasy basketball mistake too the past couple of years: picking up Henson when he got hot, only to be let down by him (and Kidd) when he'd play 12 mins again the next game(s). And I fell for it again this year when Monroe got injured (and then traded), but at least this year I've managed to get some decent games out of him... will this finally be the year for Henson we've all been waiting for year after year?

of course this is the year, cant you guys see it?  They traded away Monroe, they don't need scoring out there with the addition of Bledsoe, Henson has gained the trust after all these years from Kidd, he's quick enough to get up and down the floor, he protects the paint.  There's not really any competition, the writing is all over the wall.  Given all the circumstances, this might truly be the year!

• Like 3

I could see the Bucks making another move to solidify the Center position. Even if they keep Henson as a starter, if they are serious about making a run In the playoffs they are going to need another big. Thon Maker is terrible. 

• Like 1