NBC Sports Edge Forums

John Henson 2017-18 Season Outlook

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you haven't been down the Henson rabbit hole sometime in the last 3 years you haven't been playing fantasy right.   Godspeed pilgrims, see you in two weeks with mixed emotions. It's a rig

that's simply not true.  he's played without Monroe for 4 games versus 5 games with him, and if you take away the second game without him, his stats tell me that he has potential:   12 pts,

I dont understand some posts. You either play in 8man leagues or else I dont know. You have a guy shooting at almost 60% 7/8 reb 10pt and 1.6b since monroe got traded..hows that ww material? Juat ride

Posted Images

1 hour ago, beastmaster said:

my team was %90 wo him. why did i start this garbage, cost me ft this week. unbelievable.

Ahhh yes,  the joy of the ebb and flow of efficiency categories.  

26 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

Yeah I need to be competitive in ft on my team ...I got AD and Jokic as my bigs I might need to drop this guy if his volume goes up and negatively impacts my team. Flipping I was facing Drummond this week and lost ft. So humiliating.

bruh, i played the punt FT team (drummond, whiteside, deandre, elfrid) and lost FT. i have jokic KP and ibaka (good FT shooters) as my bigs. oh and henson. the blocks arent worth it. 

34 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

bruh, i played the punt FT team (drummond, whiteside, deandre, elfrid) and lost FT. i have jokic KP and ibaka (good FT shooters) as my bigs. oh and henson. the blocks arent worth it. 

Lol I agree it ain't worth it.

holy balls you guys are a bunch of overreacting *****

One bad FT game and he's drop city? He's a good source of rebounds and blocks and chips in with assists too. He's finally getting minutes. If he has a few more bad games with FT%, then drop him. 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, duke of queens said:

Just traded this guy away. Was able to get W. Chandler for him. There's his value if anyone looking to sell high.

Think that is an alright trade and definitely depends on team needs but feels like you could've gotten more given how scarce blocks are this year (Chandler also on the WW in my league so somewhat biased).