NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 3

Still holding on Gortat. hoping after this 3 day rest and only 18 min played last game because of blowout He comes back with a big game. Not realy sure what to think of him atm. anyone??

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DJDJP said:

Still holding on Gortat. hoping after this 3 day rest and only 18 min played last game because of blowout He comes back with a big game. Not realy sure what to think of him atm. anyone??

Averaging 12 and 10 to start this season with high % and a block . I think he's without a doubt a hold, tbh if I saw him go on my wire I would instantly put out a waiver for him.

2 hours ago, DJDJP said:

I don't know what kind of league you play in, but he's currently ranked #81 in 9cat with very similar stats compared to last year, I see no reason to drop him

6 hours ago, 12345game10 said:

Stanley Johnson anyone? dont think he's any good but he gets a lot of minutes so SVG seems to trust him

Added Johnson in my 14 team league.

6 hours ago, opaoktsis4 said:

What about J. Okafor? rumours say that he could be traded tonight.. He could easily achieve sth like double double + 1 block

Is there actually rumours that he is to be traded tonight? 

D.coliison on a bit of a slump last few games after his big 16 ast game. :( definatly no reason to even think about dropping but hoping he picks it up!!   Off topic srry but how do i make that signiture showing my fantasy league..

Edited by DJDJP
1 hour ago, mjp90 said:

Is there actually rumours that he is to be traded tonight? 

A buyout is possible too since they just declined to extend him. Since no trade partner is coming with an offer a buyout is our best hope to have Okafor get picked up by another team, then based on the team that picks him up it will determine his value. At this moment there is just too many unknowns to stash him on your roster, just gotta wait and see

3 hours ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

Courtney Lee. Solid minutes. Chipping in multi-cat production. Glue guy potential.

Thanks for the suggestion, just dropped Ulis for him because I'm dominant in assists but desperate for 3's and points wherever I can get them. The Knicks have a great schedule this week and team wins is a cat in my league which the Knicks are probably more likely to get than the Suns are.

3 hours ago, DJDJP said:

D.collison . You think his stats are going to drop after turner comes back seems like they are dropping allready :( was hoping for consistant assists.

7 minutes ago, DJDJP said:
3 hours ago, DJDJP said:

D.collison . You think his stats are going to drop after turner comes back seems like they are dropping allready :( was hoping for consistant assists.

Huh?  No

38 minutes ago, DJDJP said:
3 hours ago, DJDJP said:

I don't expect a monumental drop like this every night as long as he starts, but I do expect a few off nights like these throughout the season. 

TJ Warren. Dude has been averaging 19 PPG over the past week. I'm keeping an eye on Gallo as well. He's on my wire, and a couple of my friend's wires. Apparently people have soured on him. Dude has been consistent in his career, I'm watching him. 

I picked up Tyreke Evans yesterday as well. 

20 hours ago, DJDJP said:

D.coliison on a bit of a slump last few games after his big 16 ast game. :( definatly no reason to even think about dropping but hoping he picks it up!!   Off topic srry but how do i make that signiture showing my fantasy league..

Go to your profile (upper right-hand corner) and click Account Settings - the signature is in there

35 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

David Nwaba? Starting now for the bulls, anything to see here?

He is intriguing enough to be on a watchlist, even more now tha he is starting. Nice find

1 hour ago, trusthaprocess said:

TJ Warren. Dude has been averaging 19 PPG over the past week. I'm keeping an eye on Gallo as well. He's on my wire, and a couple of my friend's wires. Apparently people have soured on him. Dude has been consistent in his career, I'm watching him. 

I picked up Tyreke Evans yesterday as well. 

Duuuude! How shallow your league is?

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic