NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 3

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, trusthaprocess said:

It's a 12 team league. I'm just alert when it comes to the wire. You gotta be if you wanna win!

No argue there, the thing is that most of the guys you mentioned should 've been drafted and not dropped is all am saying

39 minutes ago, markus85 said:

Bojan Bogdanovic - i'd always seen him as a 3pt shooter with nothing else.. but he appears to be contributing some other stats too atm, might be worth a flier.. 

He does! Perhaps the better player on tha roster. The Serbian guy is a great basketball player!

1 hour ago, markus85 said:

Bojan Bogdanovic - i'd always seen him as a 3pt shooter with nothing else.. but he appears to be contributing some other stats too atm, might be worth a flier.. 

Drafted him, but let him go since he was a bit streaky. But have kept an eye on him, and def worth a look. Pacers offense looks good in general. Good amount of ball movement and pace, so maybe that's part of the reason. Steals are surprising, and maybe a fluke. Had a nice swipe on LBJ today though.

Edited by Preparing the Kool-Aid
3 hours ago, markus85 said:

Nice 3pt streamer... uptick in steals is a fluke and keep in mind this is all without GR3

9 minutes ago, zocalo08 said:

Nice 3pt streamer... uptick in steals is a fluke and keep in mind this is all without GR3

GR3 is expected to return in 2-3 months, i think Bojan is going to be alright, short term. You're right though, the steals are an anomaly, and even the assists - but hey, while he's hot, give it a shot

13 hours ago, mthdmn said:

Dario Saric?

I think hes worth the look while he is still starting can also play 3 positions which is a slight bonus i guess, but if you compare him to K.Kuzma also a SF/PF only 63% owned on yahoo, your getting more FGM REB and AST only reealy losing FTM and a saric has a sligt advantage in 3PT.

6 hours ago, BMartins said:

Crowder was allready starter with poor results in the first games. I dont see him beeing productive this year, but one thing is for sure, Cleveland has to change something, maybe this help Crowder

Pre-fired and picked up Kyle Korver just in case.

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic