NBC Sports EDGE Forums

A Brown/ Julio - WHIR

TB44

Given that your league starts 3 WRs and 1 flex I think you have to make that trade, especially with Julio and D. Thomas's schedule come fantasy playoffs. I think all the people telling you not to make that trade skipped over the part that you potentially start 4 WRs any given week.

30 minutes ago, TB44 said:

I’d be curious to hear you logic 

:lol::lol::lol:  That was a good one!

This is tough in that the deal give you depth where you could use it.  It's just that Brown is the only one producing at an acceptable rate.  And I'm having a hard time believing in Ryan or whoever Denver rolls out there next at QB.  My gut says 'pass'.  But if you believe in the other two, I certainly don't think anyone will beat you up for going for it.

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

:lol::lol::lol:  That was a good one!

This is tough in that the deal give you depth where you could use it.  It's just that Brown is the only one producing at an acceptable rate.  And I'm having a hard time believing in Ryan or whoever Denver rolls out there next at QB.  My gut says 'pass'.  But if you believe in the other two, I certainly don't think anyone will beat you up for going for it.

I hear you- my general philosophy is getting the best player in the deal. Usually depth for an upgrade and this is the opposite.

I started off the year 3-0 and dropped 5 straight. Most points in the league but unlucky I guess. With that said, I’m in a must win to even stay in the playoff hunt. Brown is on the bye so that does play a factor. DT is consistent enough for a wr3 but  a qb change could blow that up. 

Still debating on the deal 

Just now, dlee33701 said:

Keep Brown

Thanks for the reply. I'm not arguing that he's the best player in the trade. However, given the situation and the schedules - the trade is arguably a good move.

Again, my situation is 3-5 with Brown on a bye (must win this week).

Brown plays Cincy, Balt, NE, Hou (Weeks 13-16). All teams that could slow him down.

Julio plays Min, NO, TB, NO (weeks 13-16)