NBC Sports EDGE Forums

WHIR: Which QB is the better stash?

CamNewton

So I'm beginning to plan towards playoffs. My starter is Deshaun Watson, but I want a contingency plan in place in case something should happen to him or if I decide I don't want to start him in Week 15 against Jacksonville. Which of the following is a better matchup in Week 15?

Matt Ryan @ Tampa Bay

Big Ben vs New England

4 minutes ago, gus030 said:

Both have been pretty terrible but have great matchups that week

would probably lean toward Matt Ryan because the weather could be a factor in New England in December 

The game is in Pittsburgh, but I guess the same sentiment applies. They're both in the Northeast right?

4 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

The game is in Pittsburgh, but I guess the same sentiment applies. They're both in the Northeast right?

Yea Pitt could be snowy and freezing although Ben plays good at home

sneaky move might be to add Jimmy G, he plays titans in week 15

Who knows he could be a stud, Ryan or Ben not really much better then someone like Mcnown anyway

Watson had a great game against Seahawks but i doubt he will put the same numbers against Jax D. Just to be safe i would bench him. (I benched Watson , Hopkins AND L Miller against Seahawks LOL) From the guys you mentioned i like Ryan the most. Probably a better weather and i would keep in mind the standings.. Right now Falcons aren't that stable , while Steelers winning games. If Steelers have secured a playoff ticket i doubt Big Ben will put numbers , but if Falcons continue this unstable situation , i'm pretty sure they will break out , especially Ryan.

(thanks for mine)

Edited by Sp0ke