*** Huge Season Changing Offer - WHIR ***

Full PPR.  I'm 5-3, solid team but don't quite have the ceiling of other teams

I was offered Hunt, Julio, T Cohen

for my Mccaffery, M Thomas, Fuller, A Peterson

Can you help me break this down?

My rbs:  Mccaffery, Kamara, AP, Dallas RBs, Montgomery

My wrs:  AJG, M Thomas ,K Allen, Dez, Hogan, Fuller

We start 2 rbs, 3 wrs, 2 flex ... up to 5 WR's

Thanks!  If I should counter, let me know who to swap out please.. Guy loves Cmac and Fuller, maybe could swap Thomas for Allen

Edited by Rs79
6 minutes ago, JonTheMutant said:

Actually I wouldn't do it. Changed my answer from yes.

What is it about the trade that made you change you mind?  Is there a way I can make it work for me?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Rs79 said:

What is it about the trade that made you change you mind?  Is there a way I can make it work for me?  Thanks!

Kareem hunt looks to be on the downhill. Julio isn't doing anything special. I think AP will be gold. Michael thomas is putting up better numbers than Julio. Tarik is doing nothing. Fuller is red hot.

i think because you have so many starting positions.... you are actually better off have a lot of second tier players and there isnt a need to consolidate talent.  so i would say no... see if perhaps you can keep[ mccaffrey out of the deal if you pursue it

see mine please http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/681085-trade-cooks-for-hopkins-whir-10052/

1 hour ago, JonTheMutant said:

Kareem hunt looks to be on the downhill. Julio isn't doing anything special. I think AP will be gold. Michael thomas is putting up better numbers than Julio. Tarik is doing nothing. Fuller is red hot.

How is he on the downhill? this is the first time he has been held under 100 yards? 

1 hour ago, JonTheMutant said:

Oh the "what have you done for me lately" generation.  You absolutely sell high on Fuller, I'll be doing the same next week.  Julio's schedule is getting much easier and Hunt had 1 bad game against a Defense that hasn't allowed a rushing TD all year and decided to let Alex Smith beat them by putting 9 in the box to stop Hunt.  You get the 2 best players in this deal.  You have great WR depth and you have no true workhorse back.  Make the trade.

Thanks Guys... I pushed back and he agreed to take Peterson and Cohen out of the deal.

The deal is now:

Hunt and Julio for my Mccafferey, M Thomas, and Fuller

What do ya think?  Thanks

33 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

Thanks Guys... I pushed back and he agreed to take Peterson and Cohen out of the deal.

The deal is now:

Hunt and Julio for my Mccafferey, M Thomas, and Fuller

What do ya think?  Thanks

do that!   wasn't convinced before.