NBC Sports Edge Forums

11/2/2017 Buffalo Bills @ NY Jets

Just now, nmartinez12443 said:

One would be a rb1 if either get hurts. 

Especially Powell, every single time Forte has been hurt he has put up elite numbers, although I do question whether he could stay healthy for the long haul.. he seems to always fall awkwardly when getting tackled

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, billydough said:

Why didn't ASJ get credit for his catch just before the half when there was an illegal hands penalty against the defense? Sorry if this has been addressed had to log in by my phone as I'm not at home

I think they took the 1st down instead 

2 minutes ago, billydough said:

Why didn't ASJ get credit for his catch just before the half when there was an illegal hands penalty against the defense? Sorry if this has been addressed had to log in by my phone as I'm not at home

Because it wasn't added on to the end of the play...only way it would have counted is if the penalty was declined which would have been dumb to do

1 minute ago, 1st DownSyndrome said:

So I’m not watching the game but can someone besides Dr.Whom please explain what’s up with Shady having 2 points?

OL is trash, can't block. Playcalling is lame, cant even get a screen to Shady. Total s--- show.

Edited by noles1983
1 minute ago, 1st DownSyndrome said:

So I’m not watching the game but can someone besides Dr.Whom please explain what’s up with Shady having 2 points?

He's playing a decoy.  Only think I can think of. Going against him figured he'd put up about 25

Just now, 1st DownSyndrome said:

Sounds about right but 1 target and no catches? Strange.

He dropped that 1 target which might have been a td. Bad throw throw just out of reach. For some stupid reason they have not had him run any more screens.

2 minutes ago, 1st DownSyndrome said:

Shady sucks sweaty socks.