burninglegs

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, devaster said:

I don't know about a better passer. Vick was a terrific passer when he finally was paired with a coach that knew how to coach QBs. Vick's arm was also amazing.

I dont agree with that. Reid obviously helped but Vick admitted he didnt work hard enough in Atlanta and they gave him weapons like trading for Peerless Price and drafting Roddy White. 

Tyrod was a better passer right from his 1st season as a starter. 

Edited by Evincar

1 minute ago, dakimbell said:

WOw that is a bad bad bad call

I own and started ASJ and it’s not bad call. He fully extended his arm at the end to create more space. Might not of needed to do it is the annoying part about it because the jets DB didn’t appear to be looking for the ball. 

Just now, burninglegs said:

I never understood this. Just play the best team with the best matchup. Why does whoever else on your team matter in this equation?

As good as the Bills D is you play the D against Hundley and not McCowan lol.

1 minute ago, burninglegs said:

I never understood this. Just play the best team with the best matchup. Why does whoever else on your team matter in this equation?

I agree to an extent. What does Jones potentially score. One touchdown?   Yards he gets don’t effect the defense and Hundleys good for a pick or five 

Just now, burninglegs said:

The only way I ever think it possibly makes sense is if you are a big underdog but it's still probably a good idea to just always play your best plays regardless of who plays who.

2 minutes ago, alleyce said:

I own and started ASJ and it’s not bad call. He fully extended his arm at the end to create more space. Might not of needed to do it is the annoying part about it because the jets DB didn’t appear to be looking for the ball. 

Very ticky tacky call