11/2/2017 Buffalo Bills @ NY Jets

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Seems like Shady is hurt or Buffalo is using him as a decoy for their other elite weapons

Shady is dinged(groin) and has left the game briefly but that’s just shady being shady. Doesn’t that happen every game. They’re not using him as a decoy 

1 minute ago, omnom1337 said:

I wouldn't read too much into Shady being a "decoy" or anything - he keeps getting stuck on blocking assignments because the o-line has been objectively terrible tonight

The good Dr. Is one of the best at his trash talk...when he says decoy it's true but pretend he's being sarcastic at the same time...but McCoy and decoy do rhyme...kinda

Yeah my takeaway after a half is the Bills are overrated and there isn't that much difference between them and the Jets, or the Dolphins for that matter. Still the 3 Stooges while NE goes to SB yr after yr.

Hopefully BUF snaps out of it but they are on the road - not sure they can get this done.

4 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Yeah my takeaway after a half is the Bills are overrated and there isn't that much difference between them and the Jets, or the Dolphins for that matter. Still the 3 Stooges while NE goes to SB yr after yr.

Hopefully BUF snaps out of it but they are on the road - not sure they can get this done.

The Jets love to lose in the second half.

1 minute ago, burninglegs said:

Lot of exposure to the Bills there. 

Not on purpose. Injuries forced me to. That being said I would have thought they would have more than 7 points in the game and was hoping the defense would be good against a s---y Jets team. Losers.

Edited by noles1983