NBC Sports Edge Forums

Start Sanders or Fuller?

If Sanders is healthy, then I would give him first crack. Brock is Brock, but Sanders #'s were pretty decent with Brock the 1st time around.

I am interested in seeing how Fuller is with Savage, since Fuller was out week 1. I think there is still potential, but just maybe not the big plays. Good luck!

I'd go with Fuller. Philly is a much more formidable defense than Indy and I anticipate Brock causing a lot of turnovers.

Fuller has put up insane numbers even since he came back. I know it was primarily due to Deshaun Watson but I'm not sitting him for Sanders with Osweiler throwing to him.

It's clear Phily has a better defense than the Colts. Osweiler arguably might be a bit better than Savage but not by much. DeMaryius Thomas has been underwhelming all year and I don't imagine Sanders is going to have a breakout game on Sunday. Obviously I'd temper my expectations for Fuller but overall I feel a better start. 

3 minutes ago, balotelli773 said:

I'd go with Fuller. Philly is a much more formidable defense than Indy and I anticipate Brock causing a lot of turnovers.

Fuller has put up insane numbers even since he came back. I know it was primarily due to Deshaun Watson but I'm not sitting him for Sanders with Osweiler throwing to him.

It's clear Phily has a better defense than the Colts. Osweiler arguably might be a bit better than Savage but not by much. DeMaryius Thomas has been underwhelming all year and I don't imagine Sanders is going to have a breakout game on Sunday. Obviously I'd temper my expectations for Fuller but overall I feel a better start. 

I was give Savage when I lost Watson league rule. Now I have Savage and Bortles with all QBs locked. Would you gamble on Savage vs Indy over Bortles vs Cincy? 

2 minutes ago, WeDemBoyz90 said:

I was give Savage when I lost Watson league rule. Now I have Savage and Bortles with all QBs locked. Would you gamble on Savage vs Indy over Bortles vs Cincy? 

Bortles. By far. I would not trust Savage as my QB at all.

Fuller is a different story, I can see Savage making costly turnovers and possibly getting behind Indianapolis and having to air it out to Fuller often and he really just needs one or two big catches or one big one for a TD and he's worth the start. 

I would truly ignore the metrics that say Indy has a weak defense and that Cincinattis defense is competent. Despite all of that I'd start Bortles with zero hesitation. I think I would only start Savage if literally every other QB was rostered/on waivers/he was my only choice.