NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ozzie Albies 2018 Outlook

brockpapersizer

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Yanks#1 said:

Will be anxious to watch that lineup vs.Thor and deGrom next 2 days. Who would've thought the Braves/Mets series would be this interesting in May?

Albies already hit a HR against Thor earlier in the year. 

9 minutes ago, dannyusf said:

Another Albies dong!!!! Oh man! What are some good Albies team names? Does he have a nick name? This ride is too much fun! 

Allbusiness 

Albies Dumbledore, because he's simply magical.

(Yes, I signed up just to make that suggestion.  Shout-out to this thread and the pro-Albies folks for convincing me I needed to draft Ozzie -- THANKS!)

It's crazy that he's hitting homers at Marlins park and Citi field, 9 road homers, but only 2 home homers. I thought it was supposed to be a hitters park.

Just now, TTRA1N said:

This dude really going to hit 30+ bombs? Wtf?

He falls just short at 29... Wait, that's fine by me since that's about twice as many as most of us expected from him this season... :)

1 hour ago, hailfire4 said:

On the down side all these 5 RBI games and extra base hits are cramping his SB numbers.

The season is still young. He might not get as many as you/I want but combined with the avg/homers, I think he'll be just fine.

22 minutes ago, dan said:

The season is still young. He might not get as many as you/I want but combined with the avg/homers, I think he'll be just fine.

Believe he was being sarcastic.

1 minute ago, ToO_BaD said:

Believe he was being sarcastic.

Maybe, but I know there are some people that are disappointed by the steals. The season is young, I say.

5 hours ago, pbjfb said:

It's crazy that he's hitting homers at Marlins park and Citi field, 9 road homers, but only 2 home homers. I thought it was supposed to be a hitters park.

Per ESPN park factor page, Suntrust has been pretty neutral in regard to pitcher/hitter friendly.

For some reason everyone thinks Suntrust Park is a launching pad. It hasn't been the case so far. 

Archived